Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the Dolphins do with Incognito? I can't believe that Harry High School crap goes in at the professional level.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should the Dolphins do with Incognito? I can't believe that Harry High School crap goes in at the professional level.

What should the Dolphins do with Incognito? I can't believe that Harry High School crap goes in at the professional level.

Sorry. I meant to say "goes on."

Comment

Nothing.

I am surprised that enny of those guys is psychologically vulnerable.

Comment

Who cares?
        Those guys are no better than prostitutes, literally selling their bodies for money. A radio talk show host spent two solid hours (9AM-11AM CST - WBAP 820 AM) yesterday whining about the Dallas Cowboys!
        BAH! HUMBUG!
        Get a life!
        Go hunting!
        Cut some firewood!
        Enjoy family or friends!
        Cook up a big pot of soup, chili or stew!
        Go to church!
        ANYTHING! ....but veg out on a couch/recliner watching a bunch of testosterone laden, double Y chromosome apes purposely inducing comas on each other!

Comment

Many of the players are overgrown, immature, pampered babies. In real life, many would be just a big oaf.

Comment

The icon is an actual photo of my lovely young wifey.I am a hermit down in lower Alabama, and I have a productive diamond mine.She stepped out of the woods one day and it was love at first sight.I've lived a reclusuve lifestyle and have hoarded about 50 lbs of diamonds, but there was something missing. She was the answer to my prayers.I celebrated by going into town and purchasing a TV and satellite dish and a generator.
            It was a mistake. Now she thinks she wants to play in the NFL. She is 17 years old, 7'3", and 439 lbs, runs like a deer, and is very graceful and coordinated. But she doesn't wear clothes and I don't want their sissy attitudes to rub off on her. Besides, she only speaks French and it sounds very sexy on a cold night. What should I do?
            www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Comment

Get rid of them both. Incognito for being a bully and a racist and Martin for being a baby.

Comment

Stop talking about him and actually focus on the game of football

Comment

Bubba,
                  BINGO! They're a bunch of amoral, unprincipled, lowlife cretins who think they're better than everybody else because they can kick or throw a football. GET RID OF THEM ALL!

Comment

The Incognito and Martin scandal is as bad as the Dallas A. McWhorter versus Carl Huber pissing match on this website. The Carl and Dallas fire balls have gone from 99 explorer’s question, into Clay’s question now into my Indiana Hunter pulling the plug question. It has to be a new Field & Stream pissing match record?

They should meet in a state half way between their homes, buy identical handguns, get back to back and walk ten paces turn then fire. LOL

Peace to all the Brothers and Sisters on this Field and Stream website.

Comment

Pro Football Trivia Question;

The Kansas City Chiefs had two wins and fourteen defeats last year.
                      This year the Chiefs are the only undefeated pro football team at nine wins and zero defeats.

What was the best move before the season, that new Coach Andy Reid made?

Comment

Get him back on the field. People need to get a backbone especially grown arse men. One grown arse man getting on another grown arse man isn't bullying. Racial slurs were not needed but they are thrown around like any other curse word so who cares? Martin is a sensitive momma's boy that probably shouldn't be in such an environment and clearly wasn't doing his job if the coach had to get someone to liven him up. Since I've started working I've been involved in the construction industry and I will tell you life is a constant fight and spats are common place and I'm sure it's no different than football or any other professional sport or even work environment. This is the pussification at it's finest. Bullying is the new autism.

Comment

Trivia answer: who cares

Comment

Incognito was a big time ass with his time with the RAMS. Glad when the rams released him.

Comment

The coaching staff are the ones that should be taking a walk! If they didn't have a handle on this crap then they either had their heads totally shoved up their poop chutes or they were a part of it. In either case they have demonstrated they are poor coaching material. Get rid of them!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad