Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen what's happening in New York? See first post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen what's happening in New York? See first post.

Have you seen what's happening in New York? See first post.

freebeacon.com/three-gun-companies-leave-ny-following-gun-law/

Comment

Oops that didn't work try this maybe:

www.freebeacon.com/three-gun-companies-leave-ny-following-gun-law/

Comment

Been aware of it for a while now. I have family in NY and at least 2 of our favorite hunting rifles are now considered assault rifles (detatchable mag and thumbhole stock). If we put the original stock back on, they're magically not assault rifles anymore. Does that make sense? Hell no!

What pisses me off most was Coumo's speech stating "You don't need 10 shots to kill a deer!" NYers never had 10 shots to kill a deer...NYSDEC had magazine capacity limits for hunting already. Classic example of a politician that had no clue what gun laws were already on the books and pushed more gun laws through without any input from the public. Coumo needs to be removed from office and the SAFE act needs to be deemed unconstitutional and wiped clean from the books.

Comment

Been aware of it for a while now. I have family in NY and at least 2 of our favorite hunting rifles are now considered assault rifles (detatchable mag and thumbhole stock). If we put the original stock back on, they're magically not assault rifles anymore. Does that make sense? Hell no!

What pisses me off most was Coumo's speech stating "You don't need 10 shots to kill a deer!" NYers never had 10 shots to kill a deer...NYSDEC had magazine capacity limits for hunting already. Classic example of a politician that had no clue what gun laws were already on the books and pushed more gun laws through without any input from the public. Coumo needs to be removed from office and the SAFE act needs to be deemed unconstitutional and wiped clean from the books.

Comment

Its been on Florida News That our Governor Rick Scott has met with Rem and ATI to move to our Gun Friendly State along with Colt,Kal-Tec and others Gun Manufacturing Comp.
            I am so happy I left NY 30Years ago, Me and others saw this coming when NYC started all "Long Guns"-Gun Registration in 1968.

Comment

I could care less what happens in, to, or around New York.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad