Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/82890 WHAT'S THIS CRAP!? turn in my $900 dollar gun, and recieve a rose that is worth $1.05. ye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.dailypaul.com/node/82890 WHAT'S THIS CRAP!? turn in my $900 dollar gun, and recieve a rose that is worth $1.05. ye

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/82890 WHAT'S THIS CRAP!? turn in my $900 dollar gun, and recieve a rose that is worth $1.05. yeah...right.

Wow, that sounds like a great deal to me. I'm heading down to South Carolina today to turn in my gun collection, too bad Mother's Day already passed or I could have saved a little money on getting Mom a gift. On a more serious note I really want to know how many people actually turned in their gun(s) for a little, piece of crap rose.

Comment

No thank you!

Comment

No thank you!

Comment

No thank you!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
            by 99explorer
            CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
            Anybody
            Today, 01:09 AM
          • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
            by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
            Yesterday, 09:27 AM
          • Reply to The George Floyd case.
            by 99explorer
            Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
            Today, 12:57 AM
          • The George Floyd case.
            by FirstBubba
            Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
            Minnesota...
            Yesterday, 10:23 PM
          • Reply to The George Floyd case.
            by crm3006
            My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
            Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X