Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here ever consciously decide to wear a Canadian Tuxedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themadflyfisher
    replied
    WOW!!
    I wondered why there were so many posts and surprise surprise, Dallas and his little friends have once again hijacked someone's post with all their B.S!
    You guys are becoming a disease to this site!
    There is a place in message boards called "backlash and blowbacks" go there and vent your frustrations of puberty and leave people's questions alone!!

Leave a comment:

• Barnaby Wylde
    replied
    99-

I stand corrected.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    And the users on this site don't need a push to get off the stage.
    These threads just peter out of their own accord when the question recedes to page three.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Thanks, Barnaby, for the Skoal ring catch. I forgot all about that.
    If you buy your jeans at Goodwill Industries or the Salvation Army store, they come with the Skoal ring (the hole in the knees is extra).
    BTW, it wasn't Frederic. It was his brother August.

Leave a comment:

• M.A.T
    replied
    Barnaby Wylde,
    What are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Barnaby Wylde
    replied
    99 -

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you already got a British Long Tonne of hits.

And you're assuredly and smirkingly muttering to yourself, "That dirty dawg, he invoked the Southern Manchurian dephlogisticated oxyboronic destagification, first annotated by F. Frederic Freakoutski in 1935, wherein everybody is totally exhausted and bored and looking for a way to get offa the stage, but they need a little push."

I'm so ashamed, but somebody had to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Barnaby Wylde
    replied
    99 -

What about the Skoal ring?

Leave a comment:

• M.A.T
    replied
    your welcome and although I still may disagree with certain people on here I decided it was doing no good to argue.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    M.A.T - Thank you.
    I suspect that beer drinking will survive without your support.

Leave a comment:

• M.A.T
    replied
    hopefully the hostilty subsides soon. And as for the belt buckle it sounds bad because I don't support beer drinking.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    When the hostilities subside, it would be nice to hear some opinions on the worthiness of a Budweiser belt buckle to accessorize our tuxedo.

Leave a comment:

• M.A.T
    replied
    I know I said I wasn't going to post anything else, but I'll post this because this is more of a peace seeking comment that's not pointed any single person rather than a fault finding expition. So here it goes. There's a lesson to be learned from the all the previous comments posted. Not the actual content of the comments, but those little numbers under them. Fast foward to the last ten comments or so, and notice that most comments have no pluses or negatives. My theory? I believe it's because everybody doesn't care anymore because it's became so long and drawn out it's become ridiculous. And I'm not saying that I had no part in the matter, but I decided to pull of the arguement. So my answer is stop it. All you are doing is constantly arguing and coming farther and farther from stopping. Even if you're right the best thing to do is to pull out, and stop arguing.

Leave a comment:

• Barnaby Wylde
    replied
    Herr Huber -

Culture clash.

VERY Germanic.

Never mess with a marketing(psychology) major.

What we do is entirely inscrutable to ordinary humans.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    OK I quite these children do not even have an original thought. Not even amusing any more.

Leave a comment:

• Grassroots89
    replied
    [Blank]

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad