Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here ever consciously decide to wear a Canadian Tuxedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully the hostilty subsides soon. And as for the belt buckle it sounds bad because I don't support beer drinking.

Comment

M.A.T - Thank you.
      I suspect that beer drinking will survive without your support.

Comment

your welcome and although I still may disagree with certain people on here I decided it was doing no good to argue.

Comment

99 -

What about the Skoal ring?

Comment

99 -

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you already got a British Long Tonne of hits.

And you're assuredly and smirkingly muttering to yourself, "That dirty dawg, he invoked the Southern Manchurian dephlogisticated oxyboronic destagification, first annotated by F. Frederic Freakoutski in 1935, wherein everybody is totally exhausted and bored and looking for a way to get offa the stage, but they need a little push."

I'm so ashamed, but somebody had to do it.

Comment

Barnaby Wylde,
              What are you talking about?

Comment

Thanks, Barnaby, for the Skoal ring catch. I forgot all about that.
                If you buy your jeans at Goodwill Industries or the Salvation Army store, they come with the Skoal ring (the hole in the knees is extra).
                BTW, it wasn't Frederic. It was his brother August.

Comment

And the users on this site don't need a push to get off the stage.
                  These threads just peter out of their own accord when the question recedes to page three.

Comment

99-

I stand corrected.

Comment

WOW!!
                      I wondered why there were so many posts and surprise surprise, Dallas and his little friends have once again hijacked someone's post with all their B.S!
                      You guys are becoming a disease to this site!
                      There is a place in message boards called "backlash and blowbacks" go there and vent your frustrations of puberty and leave people's questions alone!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad