Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here ever consciously decide to wear a Canadian Tuxedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas, why do you have such an axe to grind against 99explorer? You have taken shots at him many times.

I remember when you told Jack from Maryland on another posted question, to forgive and forget the thief who stole his tree stand and trail camera. Dallas, "practice what you preach"! Life is too short, move on, be nice, forgive and forget.

Now back to 99’s tuxedo question.
    Forget the denim tuxedo get this one instead.
    This is perfect for a hunter at the high school prom or at your wedding.
    God Bless Everyone!

www.google.com/search?q=camouflage+tuxedo&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADRA_en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=uni v&sa=X&ei=ZUB2UtucBq3MsQSS44G4BA&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw= 1365&bih=723

Comment

Don't no whar y'all's fum, but jeans and a denim "jumper" is cornsidered "HI FASHION" here! 'Specially wif a red plaid/check shirt!

Comment

I have been roped and hog tied into a real Tuxedo on several occasions, the last of which was my daughter's wedding. My idea of being "formally" dressed is starched Wranglers and shined boots, with an ironed shirt.
        In answer to 99's question, I always "consciously decide" what to wear, and anything Canajan is not on my list. Sounds more like something our friend who advocates “reasonable” gun control, socialized medicine, dull knives, and knows everything, would wear.
        One must remember, he is the perfect “urban, eastern Canadian based pseudo-hunter, very popular with the Birkenstock bunch.”

Comment

I have been roped and hog tied into a real Tuxedo on several occasions, the last of which was my daughter's wedding. My idea of being "formally" dressed is starched Wranglers and shined boots, with an ironed shirt.
          In answer to 99's question, I always "consciously decide" what to wear, and anything Canajan is not on my list. Sounds more like something our friend who advocates “reasonable” gun control, socialized medicine, dull knives, and knows everything, would wear.
          One must remember, he is the perfect “urban, eastern Canadian based pseudo-hunter, very popular with the Birkenstock bunch.”

Comment

Down on the Guff Coast, a 3-piece suit iz shirt, sox, and underwear.

Comment

santa - I like that redneck tuxedo - bib overalls with one strap loose over a white tee shirt.
              The white tee shirt lends it the right amount of formality, esp. if it's clean.

Comment

I mean really clean - no barbecue sauce on it.

Comment

DITTO '06!
                  That there's funny, I don't care who ya are! LOL!

Comment

I suspect the term and use for this ensemble began in Beverly Hills, rather than north of the border.

Comment

I have a friend who is rather too large for Denim, when he found sweat pants in a Jean print he was super excited. He calls them his "sport pants", as for some reason he thinks they magically make him athletic. He says it's incognito and no one realizes how sporty they make him.

Comment

Looks like sumbuddy wuz "hoist by hiz own petard."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petard

Comment

Didn't take you for a Hamlet man Woof-

Comment

Pray, et. al. -

Ah take in a lotta territory.

Mah dawgz' ancestors wuz importted into the Arden Estate in Noo Yawk way back when.

Of course, Arden wuz the name of the forest in "As ye like it."

Butt Ah must agree, engineers is almost universally one-dimensional.

Reckon mah saving grace wuz to git two other degrease first before finding one thet generates a paycheck.

Comment

Skeeter Skelton used to wear a 7X Stetson with a pair of boots that cost two week's pay, and about $1.97 worth of clothes in between.

Comment

Carl Huber,
                                if you don't want to start arguements SHUT UP!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad