Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here ever consciously decide to wear a Canadian Tuxedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here ever consciously decide to wear a Canadian Tuxedo?

Does anyone here ever consciously decide to wear a Canadian Tuxedo?

No offense intended, Honker. Just go with the flow.

Comment

I have never heard of a Canadian Tuxedo, I have attended the Canadian Ballet a few times. The beer was good and the dancers topless.

Comment

I grew up in Wranglers and Levi's. I may be old fashioned, but I prefer the Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin look when i dress up. My Dad used to say even a poor family ought a have one gentleman. Kindest Regards

Comment

I grew up in Wranglers and Levi's. I may be old fashioned, but I prefer the Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin look when i dress up. My Dad used to say even a poor family ought a have one gentleman. Kindest Regards

Comment

For the benefit of those who are not into fashion matters, a Canadian Tuxedo is matching denim jacket and jeans.
            I only recently learned that in some circles, it is considered a fashion blunder of the highest order.

Comment

No sir, and jorts aren't really my thing either.

Comment

I googled it we called them Liesure Suits, Denim or no , but they never caught on with my crowd. It was a suit or jeans, never the Twain should meet.

Comment

I always new it as the "Texas tux".

Comment

My idea of dressing up is a starched white shirt with newer jeans and a leather jacket. The wife usually has other ideas....

Comment

*knew
                      I hate it when I spelled something wrong and didn't realize it till I already hit submit.

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

99 -

Affirmative.

Comment

Dallas please do not feel you have to answer this. But please take this advice. It is never too late to have a Happy Childhood. Ask Mommy to bake you and your brother some cookies; and ask whoever she claims is Daddy to throw you a ball. Do not expect an answer because it will only fuel your ire and keep you from a life.

Now God Bless and I have to get ready for Church.

Comment

I think that I once heard Jay Leno called "Denim Dan" because he wears what I always called a Hillbilly Tuxedo in his off time, (Never heard it called a Canadian Tuxedo before). I wear what I always call a Redneck Tuxedo which is a pair of bib overalls with one strap loose over a white tee shirt.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                                by dewman
                                Only gun I have with a laser is a Walter p22 that I don't care much for. Sorry PH.
                                Today, 12:41 PM
                              • Handgun Laser Sights
                                by PigHunter
                                On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
                                08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
                              • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                                by dewman
                                That's what my sister in law carries, exactly the same I believe. And like many, she's never shot even one round through it. I can't tell you how many...
                                Today, 12:39 PM
                              • Reply to 30 06 bullets
                                by crm3006
                                From PigHunter- "Hunters should amend the unwritten law they’ve obeyed for years and try 150-grain bullets in the .30-’06 for all big game. They’ll...
                                Today, 12:36 PM
                              • 30 06 bullets
                                by Cobey alvarez
                                What 30-06 bullet is better for deer rem core lokt or Hornady American whitetail...
                                07-07-2020, 11:41 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X