Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else here also has an account with Outdoor life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else here also has an account with Outdoor life?

Who else here also has an account with Outdoor life?

I use to. I quit using it because of the lack of use. I will still go on it time to time to read an article. I just don't feel the need to comment on them anymore. The last time I looked at it the most recent question posted was 11 or 12 days old.

Comment

I use to. I quit using it because of the lack of use. I will still go on it time to time to read an article. I just don't feel the need to comment on them anymore. The last time I looked at it the most recent question posted was 11 or 12 days old.

Comment

I am on their website with a different user name "LovesOutdoors".

The Outdoor Life staff post different stories then F&S, like the video of the two 6 by 6 bull elk fighting in the aspens of Utah and they almost ran over the camera man twice during their battle.

Comment

I have the same answer as ALJoe. I used to, but people on there kept saying how much more activity was on F&S. They were correct. There would be even more traffic on here if the site was a little more smooth and less ads. I'm sure the revenue is just too difficult to give up but I sure wish they built up their servers to make it a little less glitchy.

Comment

I still have an account there but I never post anything anymore. Activity is extremely slow there, with much fewer users than we have here.
            The site also had more technical problems.

Comment

I do but usually don't post in there.

Comment

I recently started using OL and wondered why so few users were on there. It doesn't seem any worse than this one in terms of speed and ad space and so on. Their point tally never seems to be working, but I don't really care about that. In general, it's just different, just as OL and FS have always been different. OL has always been a little more technical, a little less emotional; back in the days of printed material only, I knew a lot of people who wouldn't have bothered with OL if it hadn't been for Pat McManus's column.

Comment

To be perfectly blunt, Outdoor Life does not have a writer close to Dave Petzal. This site is also lucky to have early on attracted a group of interesting participants. I wish Beekeeper would come back. As a magazine Outdoor Life covers a wider variety of hunting than Field & Stream these days, but this site has a more entertaining and knowledgeable group of regular folks. Just my opinion

Comment

I just spoke to Beekeeper. I would stay gone too, except for mini-breaks at work and to keep up with the doings of certain folks.

I have an OL account, but seldom go there.

Comment

Hi...

I do also, and I check in with them somewhat regularly...and post with them from time to time.

Comment

Same Here..but never use it.

Comment

The Land Of The Dead..........

Comment

I'm on that site as pineywoods.

Comment

I do but rarely post anything there. very slow activity, hardly worth it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad