Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else fed up with the cardstock ads glued to the outside of the F&S we're getting in the mail? I want to keep these mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else fed up with the cardstock ads glued to the outside of the F&S we're getting in the mail? I want to keep these mag

Is anyone else fed up with the cardstock ads glued to the outside of the F&S; we're getting in the mail? I want to keep these magazines for my kid but I can't justify doing so when you can't even look at the spine to see when it's from.

Warm up the glue with a hair dryer and see if it will release without doing damage.

Comment

Don't think it's that gummy glue. I tore one of mine off last month and came close to disassembling the whole thing. Stuff they are doing now, they need to just put the ads on the insert cards like the rest or print an additional page in the middle of the mag. It is not going to make me want to buy what they are selling any more if it makes the magazine look trashy.

Comment

How about all the data grabbing glue stuck ads on this site? Appears to be a Magazine in desperado mode struggling to survive to me. A lot of magazines are struggling, and have been for some time now. When you offer a year's subscription for $5.95 that should tell you something. Field & Stream use to be full of good content, and a thick magazine.

Comment

Not only are the magazines getting thinner, but the pages are getting smaller. The content is shrinking also.

Comment

Magazines in the mail are going to be a thing of the past. Most people would rather read their mags on a screen these days. Unfortunately those big annoying adds are what keeps this mag coming to our doors every month.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad