Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently you have a new store opening in the Dayton, OH area Nov 1st. There is a beautiful full page ad in the Dayton Daily Ne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently you have a new store opening in the Dayton, OH area Nov 1st. There is a beautiful full page ad in the Dayton Daily Ne

Apparently you have a new store opening in the Dayton, OH area Nov 1st. There is a beautiful full page ad in the Dayton Daily News Sports Section. One thing missing - where is the store because there is no address given. Who's responsibility was that?

You have to love the Dayton Daily News! Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati is where it is which is about 50 miles away or so. Crescent Springs is the location which is southeast of Cinci. I'm sure Dayton would love to get their grimy mitts on the tax revenue but Dayton is not even close to it. Fortunately for you and I we have a Gander Mountain in Huber, A BPS in Northern Cinci, and Cabelas in Columbus all of which will be closer.

Comment

@tobake1- I just noticed your question today. I realize it is dated and you may already know the answer. The other answer you received was incorrect. There is one in Northern Kentucky, however, Dayton Daily News was right, there is one being built in the Dayton area. It will be located at Austin Landing which is directly off interstate 75 at exit number 41. The building is going up now. @Dcast, you are right, Dayton won't be getting the Tax revenue. It will be Miami Township and the partner cities that joined in the development of Austin Landing. These are all southern suburbs of Dayton.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad