Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What grand outdoor adventures do all of you here on FieldandStream.com have planned for this Memorial Weekend?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Gone Fishing!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Gone Fishing!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Gone Fishing!

Leave a comment:

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    On Saturday: scuba diving with my son at Brackett's Landing, Edmonds, WA.
    On Sunday: A barbecue to mark a brother-in-law's birthday.
    On Monday: A morning at the rifle & pistol range followed by some time with two other former Marines to give thanks for the gift of Life and to raise a glass to brothers, then dinner with the family.

Leave a comment:

• usmcturkey
    replied
    Memorial day ceramony, Rest in Peace Capt. Garrett "TUBES" Lawton KIA Aug 4 2008 and SSgt Edgar Heredia KIA Jun 26 2008, gone but never forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    Fishing and cook-out Sat,Sun.
    Monday is my day, I've got friends, uncles,Great-relations and others that I spend time with on that day.
    We have a small family cemetary that we have taken care of during the year. I'm home this year and I told the cartaker I'll mow, weed-eat, and place flags and flowers.
    Please have a good week-end but keep in mind,
    FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! Remember the fallen, thank the living.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Was gonna go to a 3-d archery tournament with my friend, but his dad (our ride) has to work. It is probably a good thing because I don't have my bow completely sighted-in yet.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    idaho, work. Not in the traditional way but in the must do way. Just bought a house and have to paint, lay carpet, etc before the move. Not very traditional but I might manage to burn a few pork steaks while watching the paint dry.

Happy Miles, please take this in the kindest of ways but, you lucky SOB. I might still be married if my ex wife and I had homes in different states.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    bee keeper
    thanks much for the info. i am not looking to sell the smoker . i am just toying with the idea of some hives . and would like to know about how old that smoker is if it is possible. as far as taking care of it it sits on a shelf in my reloading area

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    beekeeper- have you heard of, A Bee Company they set out honeybees in my local area. i'm not sure where they're from though.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Cooner,

Yes, but the company no longer sells bee keeping equipment. They make hundreds of thousands of candles and publish Beeculture magazine. The link below is to the magazine but there are links to the other parts of the company in the upper right hand corner of the magazine web page. A polite email to the company should get you some info about the smoker. Keep it in good shape, old smokers are becoming collectors items. I've seen some fetch a decent amount of money.

http://www.beeculture.com/

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    i got an old bee smoker that was my grandfathers that was made by them. dont know when but he has been gone a long time now .i bet the thing is pushing fifty years the stamp on reads the A. i. ROOT COMPANY
    MEDINA, OHIO ,U. S. A.

do they have a web sight ?

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Do you mean one of the oldest and most respected bee oriented companies around. Makers of all sorts of candles and publisher of the fine beekeeping publication, Bee Culture of which an acquaintance of mine is the editor?

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    hey bee keeper
    have you ever heard of root bee supplies from Ohio

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Selling our honey at the local Farmers Market on Saturday morning. Harvesting more honey and getting my weekly apitherapy treatment on Saturday afternoon, extracting honey on Saturday night. Hopefully enjoying a lazy Sunday capped by watching the Coke 600 on Sunday night. Yard and vegetable garden work on Monday and probably more beekeeping chores... maybe a peek at the Indy race, and a family cook out Monday evening.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad