Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am trying to figure out how to submit an idea??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am trying to figure out how to submit an idea??

I am trying to figure out how to submit an idea??

This may be the most incomplete comment ever.
    Submit an idea to whom?
    Submit an idea about what?
    I think you may want to visit the wonderful wizard at the end of the yellow brick road, he can always help

Comment

Hey Mike, most people on this website can be very helpful with your question.

Is your question about a new idea you would like to patent?

Comment

Easy Gary, I was just joking around. Id love to help, I just don't understand the question and based on your response I don't think you fully understood him either. I'm imploring him to provide more info

Comment

Mike Todd, if your question is about an idea you want financial interest in, get a patent lawyer. If not, send a note to the site Administrator or go to bottom of main page for contact info.

Comment

Tiglesias, let me explain my first comment.

Whenever I see a brand new username pop up on this website for the first time, I will click on their profile photo or name to see if they are a newcomer via their profile.

Michael Todd never posted a comment, a photo and this was his very first question in the answer room.

I felt sorry for the man after your comment and I didn't want him running off into the sunset or being on pins and needles when asking a question in the future.

I realize you didn’t know Mike Todd was a first time rookie to the site.

Now, if one of top veteran users on this site asked the same question above I would have given you a plus one for your first answer.

Tiglesias, no hard feelings and I like some joking and humor in comments!

Comment

I see your point and agree wholeheartedly.
              Michael I hope my first response in jest hasn't caused you any aversion to being a member here. I hope you stick around because this is an incredibly beneficial tool at your disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                Tiglesias, let me explain my first comment.

Whenever I see a brand new username pop up on this website for the first time, I will click on their profile photo or name to see if they are a newcomer via their profile.

Michael Todd never posted a comment, a photo and this was his very first question in the answer room.

I felt sorry for the man after your comment and I didn't want him running off into the sunset or being on pins and needles when asking a question in the future.

I realize you didn’t know Mike Todd was a first time rookie to the site.

Now, if one of top veteran users on this site asked the same question above I would have given you a plus one for your first answer.

Tiglesias, no hard feelings and I like some joking and humor in comments!
                As an improvement to item #44 in the '84 good ideas' you are currently running concerning re-using hand warmers, instead of using an air-tight jar, simply use a zip-lock bag. The freezer bags work best as they will not puncture as easily. Push out all the air and seal them up. I usually get three uses (morning or evening hunt) out of a set of hand warmers this way.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                  by PigHunter
                  Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
                  Today, 06:35 PM
                • Handgun Laser Sights
                  by PigHunter
                  On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
                  08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
                  by PigHunter
                  Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
                  Today, 06:32 PM
                  by PigHunter
                  I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
                  Today, 06:27 PM
                • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
                  by Solitario Lupo
                  Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
                  Today, 06:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X