Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright guys it is about the middle of college football season what is your prediction for the BCS Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright guys it is about the middle of college football season what is your prediction for the BCS Championship Game

Alright guys it is about the middle of college football season what is your prediction for the BCS Championship Game

Mine is Bama v.s FSU with bama coming out on top.

Comment

RTR

Comment

Gotta go with the Home Boyz.

Oregon izza slow starter,

Then they git real good.

Folks prone to heart failure should mebbe go stay inna bomb shelter with no communications.

Ah kin see Oregon acrost De Rivva from here Butt

RTR

Comment

Carnac the Magnificent kin see Oregon ducks riding in on the tide.

Comment

Bama beats Oregon

Comment

With the butt whooping some top teams took this week I predict many more are still to come. Based off of schedule I see the winner of the SEC champ game Alabama/Mizzou vs. Flordia state or Ohio state (as much as I hate to say it)

Comment

I pray the Buckeyes do NOT make it to the national championship game. They are not very good.

Several one loss teams should beat them out.

Comment

Before the college football season started, LostLure asked who will win the college football championship this year on August 13th.
                  That link is listed below.

These are the top selections still in the running;

ESPN Ranked Number 1, Alabama- Santa, Jay, bayouwoof, CJ, Greg, bscrandall and Coyote Hunter

ESPN Rank Number Two, Oregon- Gary Devine

ESPN Rank Number Three, Florida State- Treestand

ESPN Rank Number Four, Ohio State- LostLure, Buckeye and Buckhunter

The Oregon Ducks smoked every team this year. The Washington Huskies lost with the closest margin to Oregon losing by 21 points.

Next week Oregon will play at home against UCLA who are ranked number 12 by ESPN.
                  The following week Oregon plays at Stanford who is ranked number 8 by ESPN.
                  If Oregon wins these two games they will coast in for the big National Game against the Tide.

www.fieldandstream.com/answers/other/college-football-season-almost-upon-us-ive-seen-few-people-change-their-profile-pic-so

Comment

Correction, I made two little mistakes, Buckhunter took Wisconsin and bscrandall took Georgia.
                    sorry

Comment

Oregon over Florida St. 56-35

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                        by 99explorer
                        CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                        Anybody
                        Today, 01:09 AM
                      • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                        by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                        Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                      • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                        by 99explorer
                        Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                        Today, 12:57 AM
                      • The George Floyd case.
                        by FirstBubba
                        Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                        Minnesota...
                        Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                      • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                        by crm3006
                        My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                        Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X