Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just heard about an original way to get rid of a problem raccoon. A man caught a coon in a Havahart live trap , but was unable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just heard about an original way to get rid of a problem raccoon. A man caught a coon in a Havahart live trap , but was unable

I just heard about an original way to get rid of a problem raccoon. A man caught a coon in a Havahart live trap , but was unable to shoot it. He placed the trap back in its original carton and taped it shut. Looked like new. He put the carton in the bed of his pickup and left it in the parking lot of a large mall. When he returned to the truck, the carton was gone. Would PETA object?

Good one, 99!

Comment

PETA?

Ain't they the ones who make the pumps advertised in F&S Magazine?

Comment

Naw woofie! PETA makes them "generic" blue pills!
        Take 'em camping! Feed 'em to them "water mexicans" then use 'em for tent stakes!
        Just remember to feed 'em another pill ever 4 hours or yore tent'll fall down!

Comment

Bubba -

Thet's My-Tee Humorous!

Comment

Great Joke 99 I was laughing pretty good!

Comment

Reminds me of a trapper in Albuquerque New Mexico caught a Bobcat, tranquilized it, put it in a suit case and waited for the drug to wear off then placed it on a busy 4 lane median. Low rider went by, did a U-Turn, picked it up, 100 yards later, everyone was unassing it still rolling!

By the way, spotted Miley Cyrus at the Safari Park

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=676209719057714&set=a.5583532608433 61.126993.100000060770737&type=1&theater

Comment

That one was pretty funny, 99.

Comment

Time for Peta Jokes;

1. Peta wants organizers of Pennsylvania Groundhog Day festival to replace Punxsutawney Phil with a robotic stand in. For Easter, Peta also wants to replace Peter Cottontail with the Energizer Bunny.

2. I was watching this Dairy Queen commercial,
                  where Mary Lou Retton gets knocked out of a
                  piƱata. It disturbed me so much, I called PETA.

3. PETA is upset that President Obama killed a fly in an inhumane manner. Actor Jeff Goldblum is also reportedly crushed.

If you didn't get the number three joke. Jeff Goldblun played the fly in the movie.

Comment

Funny 99, but I think a trapped skunk would better payback for the carton thief.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad