Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all are tough critics. Whenever I post a comment that quotes from famous literature, I always get voted down. Haters gonna h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all are tough critics. Whenever I post a comment that quotes from famous literature, I always get voted down. Haters gonna h

Y'all are tough critics. Whenever I post a comment that quotes from famous literature, I always get voted down. Haters gonna hate, I guess.

[Blank]

Comment

Don't worry about it too much. There are a few individuals on here who really do hate anything resembling "intellectualism." Just because we shoot stuff we're supposed to appear to be uncouth and stupid? I don't like fitting any profile and I appreciate that you don't either.

Comment

The famous literature of today was the pulp literature of yesteryear that caught on and thus stood the test of time. I shudder to think what pop literature of our time might be considered famous literature by our great grandkids, if they still have books and read in the future.

Comment

I wouldn't let it bother you.

Comment

"Tough Crowd"...Rodney Dangerfield.

Comment

Never seen one of your posts quoting either Dave Petzal, Robert Ruark, nor Clay Cooper. To what famous literature would you be referring?

Comment

Don't recall anything you posted, remarkable or not....

Comment

I don't recall ever having seen your posts. Not that I haven't, just don't recall.

Comment

If it's relevant or supports your point, add the quote. For those that don't understand or appreciate it, they've missed the point.

Comment

"Haters gonna hate" who said that?

Comment

What was your last post about? Do not remember seeing it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad