Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got a new 2009 Diamond The Rock and the grip fell off. It only glues on it doesn't have any screws or anything. I was jus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a new 2009 Diamond The Rock and the grip fell off. It only glues on it doesn't have any screws or anything. I was jus

I just got a new 2009 Diamond The Rock and the grip fell off. It only glues on it doesn't have any screws or anything. I was just wondering what kind of glue I should use to re-atatch it.

Don't do anything, take it back.

Comment

If you don't want to take it back,(correct me if I'm wrong)just about any Epoxy-type glue should work.

Comment

take it back. if you try to fix it yourself it will probably void the warranty.

Comment

gluing it back on yourself would be a great idea!...until you realize that you just made a terrible mistake. don't glue it! you'll do more harm in the long run. it'll look and perform good on glue for about 2 weeks and then you'll run into another problem. just send it back. you have to have a warranty.

Comment

You guys are probably right. Thanks.

Comment

It took about 3 months for my bow to come from Oregon to Indiana and I really don't want to send it back! Should i just take it to the local Diamond dealer that I picked it up from?

Comment

Thanks guys I took my bow to the local dealer that I got it from and they fixed it for free since I did not void the warranty

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad