Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Hawk bullet is less streamlined than many bullets, but designer Bob Fulton says the ogive , not the nose itself, is the mai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I like it!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I like it!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I like it!

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Jim,

They have some heavy weight endorsment from folks like Dr. Van Zwoll, Dave Petzel, Dr. Sam Fadala, and the late Gary Sitton.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I'm going to have to do some research on this Hawk bullet. I've read the advertisements but no other knowledge really.

Leave a comment:

• "The Hawk bullet is less streamlined than many bullets, but designer Bob Fulton says the ogive , not the nose itself, is the mai

"The Hawk bullet is less streamlined than many bullets, but designer Bob Fulton says the ogive , not the nose itself, is the main shape factor when determining ballistic coefficient. The thick, soft jacket holds the upset nose together, wound channels are wide and deep and bullet weight retention is high." \- Wayne Von Zwoll "Why Smart Shooters Put A Premium on Custom Bullets" Rifle Shooter Magazine Any comments?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad