Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ennybuddy gotta good Middle East Joke to Share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ennybuddy gotta good Middle East Joke to Share?

Ennybuddy gotta good Middle East Joke to Share?

A professor at Auburn University was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies. To get a feel for his audience, he asks,
    'How many people here believe in ghosts?' About 90 students raise their hands. Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'
    About 40 students raise their hands. That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?' About 15 students raise their hand. Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?' Three students raise their hands. That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Ahmed raises his hand. The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, No one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.' The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Ahmed, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Ahmed replied, "Crap, from way back there I thought you said Goats."

Roll Tide Roll

Comment

What was Osama bin Laden's favorite football team?
      The New York Jets.

Comment

99E...poor taste, but not enough for a -1.

Comment

No, sorry, I'm not racist.

Comment

Apologies to all. Sorry about that.

Comment

Moses to God: "Now let me get this straight. The arabs get the oil and we have to cut off the ends of our what?"

Comment

teamcoco.com/jokes/sep-3-2013-syria-s-leader-assad-referred-to-president-obama-as-weak-obama-was-so-angry-he-plans-to-ask-congress-for-permis

Comment

I wonder if the Arabs tell infidel jokes.
                  Like: "Did you hear the one about the near-sighted infidel who picked up an asp to kill a stick?
                  Hee haw!

Comment

I don't have a Middle East joke but I got a Civil War joke for woof.

A confederate soldier is running away from the battle at Gettysburg when he meets General Lee.
                    The General says "Soldier, why are you running?" The soldier replied "'because I can't D_ well fly!"

Comment

Take mah posts azzan opportunity to express yoself logically, with no personal commitment or animosity.

The question wuz intended to elicit responses that reflect pre-war brainwashing in our popular culture.

It is considered among fightin men and macho hunterz to be humorous and a social requirement, especially at a hunting camp such as this.

It alwayz centers around cultural differences and reminders of whut the fightin iz all about.

Ah'm sure thet ifn enny ub de players here wanted to be offensive, they could do much better.

It is little different from liberal/conservative and Auburn/Alabama jokes.

e.g., "It's not that the liberals are ignorant, It's just that they know so much that isn't true."

Alabama and Auburn had fought their annual Iron Bowl to a scoreless tie, and a train went by the stadium late in the fourth quarter and blew the whistle. The Bama players weren't very bright and, thinking the game wuz over, they ran off the field. Sure enough, three plays later, Auburn scored.

As far az racism and sectionalism are concerned, Ah iz more than 1/4 Native American and have roots in the only country defeated at war with the yankees where no post-war restitution wuz made. The White MoFos came here and defrauded and murdered our people.

They haven't done ennything indy Middle East thet they didn't do rat cheer.

Butt they borrowed from our culture as well.

Some of nah progenitorz were in Canada and developed the breed known as the Labradoor Retriever long before the White Devils showed up on this continent.

Now Labs are the Most-registered breed in these United States.

Certainly honkies had nasty comments re Indians as well. Butt Ah is also English Aristocrat, English/German, French, and Irish.

None of mah ancestors can be accused of racism.

Another famous Irish/French/Indian wuz Jim Thorpe. The only collegiate football player to ketch his own 70-yard punt and run it into the end zone for a tetchdown.

Certainly our own administration is currently taking a whoopin from a few calculating strategists known as Sand Niggas. They done whut 99 alluded to and then apparently sacrificed many of their own citizzens to bait our government into drawin a red line and makin threats and being backed down with the entire world watching.

Logical argument is welcome here.

Butt Ah'll reward ennybuddy wif a +1, just cuzza our common interests.

Comment

woof - Please don't bite on this. We've been down this road before. Let's don't go there again!

Comment

99 -

Reckon Ah've got old.

Thought about wiping off the Fokker DVII and clearin the twin Spandaus, butt Ah don't want to git a new handle until Ah relocate.

Comment

99 again -

Didja hear about the dyslexic atheist?

He didn't believe in DOG.

Comment

Bama #1 Again this year.

Class of '71.

RTR

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad