Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in need of a little laugh right now, so I am going to go out on a limb here and ask for your best Jeff Foxworthy "You might

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in need of a little laugh right now, so I am going to go out on a limb here and ask for your best Jeff Foxworthy "You might

I am in need of a little laugh right now, so I am going to go out on a limb here and ask for your best Jeff Foxworthy "You might be a Democrat or Republican" joke. Nothing too spiteful or mean, just funny.

[Blank]

Comment

You might be a democrat if you think the Mountain Men in Deliverance were the good guys.

Comment

You might be a democrat if you imagine the current administration is interested in anything other than today's ill-gotten gains.

Comment

You might be a Democrat (Stupid) if you think $1.00 in welfare creates $1.75 in economic impact!

You might be a Democrat if you think a Corpsman is a dead guy!

You might be a Democrat if you think George W. Bush is the answer to every question regarding what is wrong with the world!

You might be a Democrat if you think John McCain is a Conservative, H3ll a Republican for that matter!

Comment

You might be a Democrat if you are glad to see your doctor wearing the pants you donated to Goodwill Industries last week.

Comment

you might be a republican if you can't scratch your nose because you are sitting on your hands

Comment

you might be a republican if you can't scratch your nose because you are sitting on your hands

Comment

You might be a democrat if you blindly believe the liberal media without knowing any of the facts.

Comment

Vic, I don't understand your joke so I'm taking the liberty to steal your joke and rework it, here you go!

You might be a Democrat if you can't scratch your nose because your hand is in my pocket!

Comment

D- If your hand is in my pocket you might be a gay (republican or democrat)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                        by FirstBubba
                        jimbo don't like me. LOL! 😉! I caught him and called his hand....
                        Today, 07:26 PM
                      • Rest Easy
                        by jhjimbo
                        Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                        Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                      • Reply to More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                        by FirstBubba
                        Talk about caught twixt a rock and a hard spot!
                        Never did like Graham. He just looks cheesy to me.

Did appreciate what Graham did for...
                        Today, 07:18 PM
                      • More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                        by crm3006
                        Wow: Lindsey Graham Refuses to Issue Big Tech Subpoenas

Un-be-lievable.

Lindsey Graham swore up and down that he would
                        Today, 05:22 PM
                      • Reply to Rest Easy
                        by jhjimbo
                        I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
                        The site is much more enjoyable...
                        Today, 07:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X