Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I am waking up to the news that unemployment went up by 800,000 over night. How many of you out there will have their hunti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am waking up to the news that unemployment went up by 800,000 over night. How many of you out there will have their hunti

Well I am waking up to the news that unemployment went up by 800,000 over night. How many of you out there will have their hunting season affected by this shutdown?

Hey santa....ZERO...I walked out this morning to set Pump Prices and the SKY did not fall.
    ALL Gov.workers will get back pay.

Comment

Yes, it's happened before. The sky didn't fall then either.

Comment

Now the government workers have some free time off to fish!

Comment

I keep hearing a shutdown costs us more money than if the Government were open. How does that work?

Comment

Tree -

Butt you have an additional challenge down in Florida...

Is that the gas pump hose or a Python or Mamba?

You have to ask, "Do you feel lucky?"

Comment

jimbo

When Obama finally decides his "baby" is dead in the water and Congress funds the Gov't again, the Gov't employees will be paid for the time they "lost"!

How 'bout them apples?!
              Like a big ol unscheduled vacation!

Comment

They term the pay "retroactive".

Comment

Won't affect my hunting season a'tall. Matter of fact, why not shut down the Infernal Revenue Service, the Totally Stupid Agency, the Federal Beaurau of Intimidation, the Drug Enhancement Agency, the Central Idiotic Agency, the National Spyingonthepublic Agency, the Enviornmental Protection A**wipes, and the Beaureu of Land Mismanagement? Just to get started.

Comment

Santa it won't hurt me one bit, after all I don't hunt and fish for the government!
                    If anything it's because of them!

Comment

It won't hurt me. I find it interesting that the 800,000 are considered "employed".

I guess that if you consider the purpose of government is to employ its constituents you would have that point of view.

If you consider that the government actually has no money other than what it usurps from its working citizens, you would view these 800,000 to be a tremendous drain on the society and the gross national product as a whole.

Comment

The shutdown will not affect me.
                        I second what CRM30-06 said. All those fluff agencies should be shut down. Government is into things that should be left to the States per the Constitution. We are on a path to total control by a tyrannical Government and Obamacare is leading the way.
                        www.godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clinton-says-americans-will-get-use-communism/

Comment

One of the big problems Americans are likely to experience is that the government may not let us use federal lands without their swarm of "employees" in place. We used to roam these parks and monuments freely but now require many government agents to control us (at least according to the politicians).

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad