Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen any good t-shirts or bumper stickers lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen any good t-shirts or bumper stickers lately?

Has anyone seen any good t-shirts or bumper stickers lately?

"Homework kills trees. Stop the madness!"

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

99; I haven't seen any good T-Shirts lately. But since we posted the Pulp Fiction post I did find were you can get the wallet Jules had in the diner. www.badmofowallets.com Dallas I was always was under the impression one of the original principles of America was the separation of Government and Religion.

Comment

I have to paint the scene for this one. Last week I'm at WalMart and I see this guy, pretty rough looking dude. Long, very greasy hair, scraggly beard, wearing a button up shirt with the sleeves ripped off and not buttoned exposing his big gut and chest hair. And as I'm watching this guy walk by I notice a homemade patch on the back of the shirt that reads [email protected]#K YOU. I just laughed and shook my head. People never cease to amaze me!

Comment

Bumper Sticker:

Fathers Against Radical Teenagers

Comment

#1. Coming out of a Tractor Supply Company I saw a t-shirt that was pretty interesting, it had Arabic writing on it and underneath a caption "Infidel".

#2. I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up!

Comment

E-mail regarding the guy in the Dos Equis commercials:

I rarely talk to Obama supporters, but when I do
                I ask for large fries.

Comment

If you won't stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them! That is one of my favorites that I have seen.

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

T-shirt at a gun show:

"If you know how many guns you own, you don't have enougj!"

Bumper sticker:

"Pray for President Obama - Psalms 109:8"

Comment

mspl8sdcntryboy -

Whut duz the "sd" stand fur?

Comment

"We'll forgive Jane Fonda when the Jews forgive Hitler."

Comment

jhjimbo -

Obama Supporters?

C'mon, spit it out!

Here some of whut Eric Clapton said at one of his concerts:

..." send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and f*cking Jamaicans and f*cking [indecipherable] don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here."

Imagine Action Jackson's and Al Sharpton's response!

Mickey-dee's fries ae good, though!

Comment

Dallas believe it or not I do believe where you are coming from. Having 3 children and 2 grand kids I do believe they are a gift. I also believe that people will do what they believe. Having said that the procedures you stated how ever non medical and inflammatory will happen. If the persons choice [remember America] it is between themselves and their creator and their situation. People who are Not their family only muddy the situation. I do not sit at you table uninvited; do not sit at mine. Better anything no matter the procedure from a nose job to whatever be done in a hospital than a back alley. I hope you understand and God Bless

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad