Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia: In the movie, "Pulp Fiction," hitman Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) carries and uses the same nickel-plated pearl-h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia: In the movie, "Pulp Fiction," hitman Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) carries and uses the same nickel-plated pearl-h

Trivia: In the movie, "Pulp Fiction," hitman Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) carries and uses the same nickel-plated pearl-handled pistol throughout. What is the make, model and caliber of the pistol? Guesses are allowed.

Ah dunno, exactly.

Butt Ah oncet knew a guy who fancied hissef a hitman (crazy as hell), and he toted a Star 9mm.

Comment

My Guess is: It looked like a Colt 1911...or as bayowoof said a Star Mod B 9mm ???

Comment

That was a good movie.

I remember the gun that Butch (Bruce Willis) found on the kitchen counter that was left by Vincent (John Travota) while he was in the bathroom.

Butch used Vincent's own Mac-10 to kill Vincent. Big mistake by Vincent, he should have taken his gun to the head with him.

Comment

I have to agree with Tree & Wolf. It is the same 1911 used in the Wild Bunch. The Star "1911 Clone" can easily made to fire blanks, so it's a Hollywood favorite.

Comment

More "Pulp Fiction" trivia.

What type of chopper did Zed own?

What woman's name was painted on the chopper’s gas tank?

Comment

I'll guess it was a Hi-Point.

Comment

The name on the tank was Grace. Due to Zed's proclivities I always thought it was a religious title. The bike was a Shovel Head so anything after 1965.

Comment

Carl, Grace is the correct woman‘s name painted on the chopper's gas tank.

Here is a movie video link, to help all you bikers out there, in identifying the chopper.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ue996GQMC8

Comment

And the answer is...(drum roll)...the Star Model B in 9mm.
                    Now for extra credit, what was John Travolta's gun?

Comment

I'll guess a Jennings .22lr

Comment

Answer: John Travolta's weapon was a nickel-plated Auto-Ordnance 1911A1 .45ACP with pearl grips.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad