Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama versus Texas A&M today: Will it be "Roll Tide Roll" or will it be "Roll Tears Roll"? Who wins this biggest college game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama versus Texas A&M today: Will it be "Roll Tide Roll" or will it be "Roll Tears Roll"? Who wins this biggest college game

Alabama versus Texas A&M; today: Will it be "Roll Tide Roll" or will it be "Roll Tears Roll"? Who wins this biggest college game of the year and what is your final score prediction?

I rooting for the underdog Texas A&M.
    It time to knock out the king of college football.
    Roll Tears Roll!

Comment

I forgot my prediction Aggies 32 to 30.

Comment

Bama by a bunch.

Comment

Roll Tide, Roll is my prediction. Bama by 10.

Not the biggest game of the year, maybe biggest so far. Real showdown is the SEC Championship in December when one of these teams faces off with Georgia or South Carolina. JMO

RTR

Comment

Win, lose or draw, two superb universities. Two superb football programs.
            Don't want to hurt WAM's bitty feelers, but I'm gonna hafta root for TAMU!
            WAM.
            Honestly? For what its worth?
            I figure 'Bama will leave the field victorious.
            Here's wishing both teams best of luck!
            (Personally? As long as OU and the "Stooper" have a bad season, I really couldn't care less! OU grads must complete two semesters of "Ego & Arrogance" and display both publicly prior to receiving their diploma!)

Comment

Gotta be loyal...

The Aggies have a great quarterback, butt Bama's line loves to beat the she-it outta the opposition.

"Twill be much like The Coliseum, where different types of gladiators were pitted against each other.

RTR

Comment

As much as I hate saying this bama will beat TAMU 38 to 28

Comment

I think Nick Saban spent the off season preparing for Manziel. I would expect Alabama to be victorious.

Comment

i cannot stand that arrogant prick manziel...not saying the kid cant play ball, but the way he carries himself gets under my skin...for the first time in my life i will say roll tide roll today.

Comment

Butt, all emotionalism aside, Bama does not have a quarterback!

To depend too heavily upon the line is Auburn Thinking.

Bama clearly does not pay Quarterbacks enough to git one who is competitive.

Face it, Joe Willie he is not!

The Aggie QB is pitching 70% and the Aggies like to score mebbe 60 points per game.

Unless Bama injures the QB, the Aggies will win 56 to 26.

To imagine otherwise is reminiscent of Scarlett's family's discussion with Rhett at the onset of the Uncivil Wah.

Comment

Bayouwoof, shame on you, you know that the spirits of broadway and the snake still roam the campus and the best offense is still a good "D" fence. So Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!

Comment

Santa -

Yeah, butt...

Certainly ye heard Beer Bryant's Game Plan.

During the first half, you figure out how to keep them from beating you.
                          Then ye score some points indy second half.

They been falling down on stage 2!

Ah'm sure Joe andy Snake laugh at them.

Comment

Roll Tide! I can't see Bama putting up less points than they did against VT, so I'm gonna say 41-24 Bama!

Comment

The game just started and Texas A&M won the toss.

Texas A&M took it down the field for a touchdown in two and a half minutes.

My whole entire neighborhood heard me yell "Touchdown"!

Score-A&M 7 Bama Boys 0!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad