Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought my 3rd Redfield Revolution 3x9 scope this weekend to replace an older scope on my Savage 110 (.30-06). I have 2 others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought my 3rd Redfield Revolution 3x9 scope this weekend to replace an older scope on my Savage 110 (.30-06). I have 2 others

I bought my 3rd Redfield Revolution 3x9 scope this weekend to replace an older scope on my Savage 110 (.30-06). I have 2 others mounted on Ruger M77 (.22-250 and .338 win-mag). It turns out the base mounts are too far apart on the 110 to use the rings. Essentially the rear ring is right up against the power adjustment of the scope and the front objective is right over the front base. Anybody know of a set of rings that would work?

How about a extended ring on the front and put it on backward? As long as it does not affect loading and ejection. Good luck with the Redfield.

Comment

You have a couple of choices. You can install an extended ring or a full bridge mount.

Comment

Ditto~jimbo & DakotaMan....Good Advice +1 Boys

Comment

I have had to install an extended ring on every Savage 10 that I have had because I use long scopes. Weaver make an extended ring.

Comment

I've been looking and found some solutions. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad