Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just put a Standoff barrel on my Mossberg 500, what do you guys think of home defense/tactical shotguns ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suppavillin View Post
    I think its awesome man. Its a purpose built "home defense" shotgun,what it looks like in court as some others have said does not even make sense? I don't want to sound like a jerk but I wouldn't take advice on your shotgun from guys using single shot hunting shotguns to protect their life and family. I think your shotgun is awesome and lets face it, that standoff barrel just plan looks cool as hell, would make a great face masher too.
    Amen brother

Comment

I think its awesome man. Its a purpose built "home defense" shotgun,what it looks like in court as some others have said does not even make sense? I don't want to sound like a jerk but I wouldn't take advice on your shotgun from guys using single shot hunting shotguns to protect their life and family. I think your shotgun is awesome and lets face it, that standoff barrel just plan looks cool as hell, would make a great face masher too.
      Amen brother

Comment

Amen brother

Comment

Amen brother

Comment

Amen brother

Comment

Amen brother

Comment

Amen brother

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad