Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just recently purchased a traditions riflescope. 3x9x40 matte/duplex. its not the black powder scope. I am putting it on a sava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Quick Sale
    by PigHunter
    Many are cash rich right now. It probably won't last since inflation is going to get worse. Enjoy it while you can
    Today, 05:39 AM
  • Quick Sale
    by jhjimbo
    Took a rifle to the Flea Maket and sold it in less than an hour - cash money. A friend had a Webley in, I think 44-40, and sold it to almost the first...
    Today, 12:53 AM
  • Reply to Will They Or Won't They
    by PigHunter
    Can't do anything about it. Not going worry. The Democrats will lose control of Congress next year. What can be voted in can be voted out
    Today, 05:35 AM
  • Will They Or Won't They
    by jhjimbo
    Will Manchin and Sinima hold out and vote no for the big $3.5 TRILLION Dollar giveaway, which the budget office says will be more like $5 Trillion, ...
    Today, 01:04 AM
  • Reply to Too bad
    by PigHunter
    1. There's nothing I can do about it
    2. Learned a long time ago to stop worrying about things beyond my control
    3. Also learned that heartache,...
    Today, 05:24 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...