Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if you submit a post, and the website does its usual freez-up act, so you repeatedly and with great frustration cli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if you submit a post, and the website does its usual freez-up act, so you repeatedly and with great frustration cli

What happens if you submit a post, and the website does its usual freez-up act, so you repeatedly and with great frustration click on the mouse, while uttering severe and inappropriate words?

This is what happens.

Comment

This too

Comment

So, where do all the repeats come from? It doesn't appear to be a clicking issue.

Comment

Sometimes I close out if my submission is not accepted within about thirty seconds, and return to the website about two or three minutes later to see my comment posted.
          Failure to do so can result in multiple posts even without double or triple clicking on the 'submit' key.

Comment

in rare occasions with bad coffee shop WiFi you set the new record.

Comment

What happens is you post the same post forty three times and people get tired of reading it and have to back up many pages to read something they want to read and then call you many inappropriate names and speculate about your ancestry and IQ. That is what happens!!

Comment

It teaches you the difference between Hunting/Fishing and Shooting/Catching------{Patience}

Comment

yea it happens to me alot, thought it was a computer thing but I tried it on a new and fancy computer same thing happens. it is something thats real frustrating and I'm not spam godammit!!!

Comment

That happens and when it does, after a reasonable amount of time, I copy my post and then cancel it.
                    After a few minutes, I paste my question and try again. Copy and paste saves some typing.

Comment

My first two answers were doing the multiple click thing. It said I exceeded my post limit or something.

Comment

I believe 7890 used PED's to set the record and should be banned from the FieldandStream.com Hall of Fame.

Comment

Whut jhjimbo said.

Nevva punch the SUBMIT button more than once.

Comment

I think sometimes when people are waiting for their comment to be posted and nothing happens, they begin to think that maybe they forgot to hit the 'submit' key. So they give it another click to be sure.

Comment

I don't care to say how I know that could happen:-)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad