Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorthernArcher890: welcome abroad I guess you learned the peccadillo's of this site. You will learn a great deal and get unbiase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorthernArcher890: welcome abroad I guess you learned the peccadillo's of this site. You will learn a great deal and get unbiase

NorthernArcher890: welcome abroad I guess you learned the peccadillo's of this site. You will learn a great deal and get unbiased reports on outdoor stuff. So feel free to ask a question. I think your young so riddle me this. I am looking for a Baseball hat with the brim skewed to the side BUT all I can find are the brims straight ahead. Your help will be appreciated. Thank you!

I had to read that about 5 times before I finally understood it. First off I want you to really think and make sure you want a hat like that. here are a few things to remember: the people that look presentable with hats not strait forward are catchers and welders, and most flip the hat forward when the mask comes off. two, it won't help you get laid. three, you will not be "thug". if you insist we can diy a thug hat. take your hat and make sure the brim is completely flat. then bring your hat to your head but pause just before you put it on. rotate the cap 45° and place on your demented head. finally grab the keys to your monte carlo and crawl out of your parents basement to hang with your bros.

Im just kidding but seriously, wear your brim strait forward or pointed towards the sky

Comment

I had to read that about 5 times before I finally understood it. First off I want you to really think and make sure you want a hat like that. here are a few things to remember: the people that look presentable with hats not strait forward are catchers and welders, and most flip the hat forward when the mask comes off. two, it won't help you get laid. three, you will not be "thug". if you insist we can diy a thug hat. take your hat and make sure the brim is completely flat. then bring your hat to your head but pause just before you put it on. rotate the cap 45° and place on your demented head. finally grab the keys to your monte carlo and crawl out of your parents basement to hang with your bros.

Im just kidding but seriously, wear your brim strait forward or pointed towards the sky

Comment

If you have to explain it it's not a joke
        PS; only hit enter once "AGAIN"!!

Comment

Im doing this from a phone and most of the people in my generation can't take a joke

Comment

Carl - I believe you need assistance to achieve the desired effect with a baseball cap.
            First, place your cap on your head with the visor facing to the front as usual. Have an assistant standing directly behind you.
            Next, instruct your assistant to remove your cap and hold it directly over your head without disturbing its orientation.
            Then, execute a "right face" or "left face" as in a close order drill.
            Finally, instruct your assistant to lower the cap directly on your head.
            Check your appearance in a mirror for any minor adjustments.
            Congratulations. You have just saved a bundle by not having to buy a one of those hard-to-find baseball caps with the visor skewed to the side.
            No one will know the difference.
            You are welcome.

Comment

I have a lot of time on my hands today.

Comment

Thank you 99 now that explain it in a military fashion it is clear.

Comment

Not only catchers and welders, butt archers as well!

Comment

explorer, now that was funny!

Carl, I wear a camouflage bucket hat when I'm bow hunting. The bow string never hits the brim. Check out the link below of a olive bucket hat.
                    Good Luck!

www.amazon.com/Washed-Bucket-Outdoor-Hats-Regular/dp/B004BN7D70/ref=sr_1_19?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1377690783&sr=1-19

Comment

bayouwoof said "butt archers, as well" lol

Comment

Hengst, I think someone has an aiming problem! He gets WHAOOOO and EHHHHH a lot!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                          by jhjimbo
                          My Father and I built a 50'X50' pole barn to store his boat and a couple of friends boats over the winter. Just simple construction, we used 16 used...
                          Today, 04:18 PM
                        • 16 Years
                          by jhjimbo
                          So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                          08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
                        • Reply to Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                          by Amflyer
                          Aaaaaaaand...there goes Derek.
                          Today, 04:04 PM
                        • Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                          by derek7
                          Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding how to choose the right shotgun for myself. I want a 20 gauge semi auto with interchangeable barrel...
                          08-11-2020, 09:03 AM
                        • Reply to Trump
                          by 99explorer
                          Trump is so desperate to screw up the election that he is willing and able to damage the U.S. Postal Service by withholding necessary funding.
                          He
                          Today, 03:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X