Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One more. A little Cowboy Movie Trivia. From which movie was the quote "We all dream of being children again, even the worst of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more. A little Cowboy Movie Trivia. From which movie was the quote "We all dream of being children again, even the worst of

One more. A little Cowboy Movie Trivia. From which movie was the quote "We all dream of being children again, even the worst of us. Maybe the worst of us most of all".

Would that be the old Mexican elder to William Holden, in "The Wild Bunch"?

Comment

Good one 3006. My favorite Cowboy Movie. I also liked the one from Crazy Lee "how would you like to kiss my sister's black cat's A$$". +1

Comment

That and "Silver rings your butt, them's washers, Damn".

Comment

"A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."

This quote is from my favorite western. What is it. No Peeking!

Comment

Alan Ladd or Van Heflin, not sure which, in "Shane."

Comment

Who said: "Seems like every time I get to likin' somebody, they ain't around long." ?

(His partner's response was: "Yeah, I notice that when you get to dislikin' somebody, they ain't around long, either."

Comment

Clint Eastwood to Cheif Dan George. "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

Comment

crm3006, you got it Alan Ladd in Shane an awesome western movie.

bayouwolf would of loved what Shane called Gunfighter Jack Wilson.
                  "I've heard that you're a low-down Yankee liar".

Comment

Gary Devine-
                    It has been my sad experience in life to discover that most low-down liars are either damnyankes or demoncrats, with more than a few scalawag republicans thrown in to season the pot.

Comment

One for ya'll. Who said "Turn around, Sonny." In what movie and what context?

Comment

Gary Devine -

Actually, Ah try to avoid redundancies...

Comment

How about "This is the West sir. When the legend becomes fact. Print the legend". The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

06 I'm going to need a little more.

Comment

Carl Huber-
                            John Ford-1956-Epic western. Petzal would know.

Comment

I can only guess. The most memorable scene in a John Ford movie was at the end of the Searchers with John Wayne turning around having fulfilled his task framed by the door way and not walking into the house. Rather back into the Painted Dessert.

He also paid homage to Harry Carey Sr. by grasping his left elbow with his right hand a famous western star. H. Carey Sr. was born in the Bronx N.Y. and learned to ride in City Island N.y.. Go figure those Dam Yankees can be like roaches.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recoil pads revisited
                                by Pmacc60
                                Sunday morning and I’m going through rifles because you got me thinking about this. Here is what I came up with, all are current hunting rifles and...
                                Today, 08:16 AM
                              • Recoil pads revisited
                                by dewman
                                When I was redoing the base/ring & swivel setup on the old '06 yesterday my pal sitting there with me asked if I was going to add a recoil pad. Probably...
                                Today, 07:36 AM
                              • Reply to Pelosi and the VP candidate !
                                by FirstBubba
                                As far as I'm concerned, who-(whom?)ever is selected, if Biden is elected, they will, in time, become an Obama puppet.
                                Right now, the push seems...
                                Today, 07:57 AM
                              • Pelosi and the VP candidate !
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                Pelosi states that the VP candidate is of no consequence ! Is this largely felt to be true ? In this election, I would think it to be of the utmost...
                                Today, 06:38 AM
                              • Reply to Winchester Model-12 12 Gauge Shotgun Issue
                                by FirstBubba
                                RazzRJB, I don't guess it makes much difference why it's missing. LOL! Because it isn't attached, I've had them just "fall" out unnoticed....
                                Today, 07:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X