Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if we will hear the outrage from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton tomorrow about about the beating of the 88 year WWII vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if we will hear the outrage from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton tomorrow about about the beating of the 88 year WWII vet

I wonder if we will hear the outrage from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton tomorrow about about the beating of the 88 year WWII veteran?

Ah dunno...

At this time everyone should know that those guys are entirely money-motivated.

Like any other business, their god is the bottom line.

And they worship it with all their black hearts and souls.

Comment

WHAT a Shame Delbert Belton 88Yr-old Survived the last Largest Battle of WW II Okinawa, only to get a Beating in a Parking lot by Two Black Teens, FOX News carried the Story! dunno about ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN.....Mr.Belton May you RIP

Comment

Git a rope.....

Comment

Bayouwoof is right . They are in it for the money.

They don’t care about anyone including the hundreds (thousands?) of young black American kids who grow up in lousy homes with no parents and who murdered every year over gangs and drugs. They are in it for money and power and anyone who believes these hypocritical charlatans is a fool.

Comment

Sorry “who ARE murdered” typing too quick again.

Comment

If it does not promote their agenda it is of little import. Side note; I worked with a guy who went to high school with Sharpton. His take was Sharpton was a self serving pain in the butt. A guess consistency has to count for something.

Comment

REAL nigas call people like thet "Oreos."

Black on the outside, white on the inside.

Comment

Depends on what color the victim was, what color the perps were, and whether sharpton or jackson can make a quarter off of the incident. Notice, I did not dignify either of them with the title of Reverend.

Comment

Too bad the 88 yr. old wasn't packing any heat.

Like the saying goes "It is better to face a jury of twelve then be carried to your grave by six".

Comment

I just heard that Jesse Jackson's son will be collecting $150,000 per year while he is in prison, consisting of his congressional pension plus a disability pension for a "mood disorder."

Comment

Al 'the tax cheat' Sharpton just announced the shooting of Lewis was not a racial hate crime.
                        I thought the shooter had posted he 'hated whites and they had to be killed'??
                        How does Sharpton know ?? Was he there or is he clairvoyant ??

Comment

They wz borned 200 years too late!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad