Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement

There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement afoot to boycott this movie. What do you think?

I would not walk across the street to see Hanoi Jane. I liked her father, a lot, but I would
    ____ on her grave.

Comment

Others may do what they will, I will never spend a dime to see anything with Hanoi Jane in the cast. Letting her portray Nancy Reagan is akin to sacrilege. Hanoi Jane was a traitor to her country, and should be prosecuted as such.

Comment

I won't be going... I was in the U.S. Army when she was performing traitorous acts in Viet Nam. It's nice when you and your friends are risking your life for the U.S. while someone like her saddles up with the enemy to put you at further risk... No thanks Jane. How she retained her citizenship or neck for that matter is a mystery to me.

Comment

I will have nothing to do with any project with which she's involved, wouldn't spend a penny to see her films, wouldn't buy a book she's written, nor attend any function at which she's present.
          I was with the 1st Marine Division in Chu Lai, South Viet Nam in 1966-67, and I clearly remember her widely publicized antics in North Viet Nam in 1972. She should have remained there with our MIA.

Comment

I will not go see the film. I will not watch any film that has anyone in it also that does not support the second amendment. I boycott all mark wahlberg films all mat damon all stalone I watch angelina joe lee brad pitt and listen to korn and mega death and ted nugent all those are pro gun people. believe it are not even sarah michele gellar is pro gun. I want eat at a place that does not allow fire arm's I will not buy from any other country other than russia. I know some of you may dislike russia but putin treats his people well I have been to russia most of you probabaly have not. but i will never drink star bucks nor will I support the girl scouts I love children I just dont like their views. my point is if one feels they should boycott something please do so It is a good thing because some where maybe not in the usa are canada are even russia there is some one doing the same thing. I bet possible in all three of those. I am sorry that my spelling is off. I am really tired I just joined and I also have a cold right now. sorry friends

Comment

Before you veterans get all angry about the russia comment please take no offense I am (MSSG) I am state guard i do armed forces for free and dont get paid. I just had an awakening a while back our goverment makes russia look bad. They are not bad people not now anyway's I mean the majority. I am not biased are against any culture including islam if it is just regular every day muslim's. I cant stand a extremist. but I know some of you that are veterans know the same as i do. And that is that right now this administration is naming everyone an enemy that dont agree with the current obama administration. I support snowden regardless of what any of you say to me. I am an american and a right wing libretarian not to be confused with left wing liberal. I am pro gun pro life pro god. I believe in restoring our freedomes and not making new laws yes i was a ron paul supporter. I voted mitt in the final's if there is some one I like i vote for them regardless never democratic though third party and republican only. I am not trying to pour fuel on fire I just wanted to explain my self I have a great respect for veterans I know most of you have seen many times what I will ever see in my life time. I also believe that we should support religous freedom christianity are any other. just saying I dont believe it is right many soldier's have died for our right's and yet people like jane fonda dont even care.... I am going to stop before I get mad I am sorry...

Comment

I would not pay one red cent to see that traitorous b1t$% play anyone or anything. I would pay to see her hanged.

Comment

I will Forgive Her...When the Jews Forgive Hitler!

Comment

As a Vietnam Veteran I would rather go to her hanging. No I think it is a disgrace for her to portray the part.

Comment

I refuse to allow that person to occupy any of my time!

Comment

I will not go and watch her nor will I see any other movie. I have boycotted the entire industry. Hollywood liberals can kiss my gluteus maximus. They bring home millions a year and hoard their money all the while telling those less fortunate than them what they should do with their money. Matt Damon for instance is an insane support of public schools and the teachers union yet he sends his children to private schools as does many of the "elite". All of them are worthless as teets on a boar hog and do not deserve any of our hard earned money. I would rather give my $12 dollar movie ticket money to the drug addict down the street than give it to any of them, atleast I know he will use it for drugs and not to ruin everyone elses lives with their political propaganda! My two cents!

Comment

It's a shame too, looked like a good movie

Comment

I was in 'Nam when that evil B1tch was in the North having her photo taken in the gunner's seat on an ack-ack gun. No way I would see anything she is in and I understand they paint Ronald Reagan with the race card in the Butler. No way I see that leftist tripe. We rarely go to movies anymore because of leftist actors, etc.

Comment

I will not go because she is a lousy actress.

Was for acting, She is "all hat and no cattle" if you get the meaning.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                                by rock rat
                                Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
                                Today, 09:58 PM
                              • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                                by rock rat
                                Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
                                Yesterday, 06:29 PM
                              • Reply to Big Green
                                by FirstBubba
                                Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
                                Today, 09:49 PM
                              • Big Green
                                by FirstBubba
                                Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
                                Today, 10:05 AM
                              • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
                                by rock rat
                                OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
                                Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X