Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozarkghost
    replied
    Sorry to get off subject, so to get back on subject, I would not pay to see anything that she is involved in for entertainment purposes.I would go and protest. Time made her one of their women of the last century, if I recall correctly, which had everyone up in arms. In my opinion she should have never been allowed back into the country when she left North Viet Nam.

Leave a comment:

• ozarkghost
    replied
    Hey state, I am a vet and have a couple of questions for you. How can you "do armed forces for free and don't get paid"? What branch, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard are you?

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Hanoi Jane? I won't be going. There is a "watering hole" near our deer camp with Hanoi Jane Urinal Targets. Great product.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    In an interview with Barbara Walters, she said she regretted posing by the anti-aircraft gun, but that could mean she was sorry there was photographic proof of her giving aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war.
    Also, her apology came at a time when a group of New England veterans were planning to stage a demonstration against a film project she was working on, so it was a convenient time to be cordial to veterans.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    When Hanoi Jane married Ted Turner and together they were at all the Atlanta Braves baseball games. It made me sick because the TV cameras were always showing "Traitor Jane" because of her being a movie actress.

I hated the Atlanta Braves and Ted Turner ever since.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    I will not go because she is a lousy actress.

Was for acting, She is "all hat and no cattle" if you get the meaning.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    I was in 'Nam when that evil B1tch was in the North having her photo taken in the gunner's seat on an ack-ack gun. No way I would see anything she is in and I understand they paint Ronald Reagan with the race card in the Butler. No way I see that leftist tripe. We rarely go to movies anymore because of leftist actors, etc.

Leave a comment:

• vasportsman
    replied
    It's a shame too, looked like a good movie

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    I will not go and watch her nor will I see any other movie. I have boycotted the entire industry. Hollywood liberals can kiss my gluteus maximus. They bring home millions a year and hoard their money all the while telling those less fortunate than them what they should do with their money. Matt Damon for instance is an insane support of public schools and the teachers union yet he sends his children to private schools as does many of the "elite". All of them are worthless as teets on a boar hog and do not deserve any of our hard earned money. I would rather give my $12 dollar movie ticket money to the drug addict down the street than give it to any of them, atleast I know he will use it for drugs and not to ruin everyone elses lives with their political propaganda! My two cents!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    I refuse to allow that person to occupy any of my time!

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    As a Vietnam Veteran I would rather go to her hanging. No I think it is a disgrace for her to portray the part.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    I will Forgive Her...When the Jews Forgive Hitler!

Leave a comment:

• CJ
    replied
    I would not pay one red cent to see that traitorous b1t$% play anyone or anything. I would pay to see her hanged.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Before you veterans get all angry about the russia comment please take no offense I am (MSSG) I am state guard i do armed forces for free and dont get paid. I just had an awakening a while back our goverment makes russia look bad. They are not bad people not now anyway's I mean the majority. I am not biased are against any culture including islam if it is just regular every day muslim's. I cant stand a extremist. but I know some of you that are veterans know the same as i do. And that is that right now this administration is naming everyone an enemy that dont agree with the current obama administration. I support snowden regardless of what any of you say to me. I am an american and a right wing libretarian not to be confused with left wing liberal. I am pro gun pro life pro god. I believe in restoring our freedomes and not making new laws yes i was a ron paul supporter. I voted mitt in the final's if there is some one I like i vote for them regardless never democratic though third party and republican only. I am not trying to pour fuel on fire I just wanted to explain my self I have a great respect for veterans I know most of you have seen many times what I will ever see in my life time. I also believe that we should support religous freedom christianity are any other. just saying I dont believe it is right many soldier's have died for our right's and yet people like jane fonda dont even care.... I am going to stop before I get mad I am sorry...

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    I will not go see the film. I will not watch any film that has anyone in it also that does not support the second amendment. I boycott all mark wahlberg films all mat damon all stalone I watch angelina joe lee brad pitt and listen to korn and mega death and ted nugent all those are pro gun people. believe it are not even sarah michele gellar is pro gun. I want eat at a place that does not allow fire arm's I will not buy from any other country other than russia. I know some of you may dislike russia but putin treats his people well I have been to russia most of you probabaly have not. but i will never drink star bucks nor will I support the girl scouts I love children I just dont like their views. my point is if one feels they should boycott something please do so It is a good thing because some where maybe not in the usa are canada are even russia there is some one doing the same thing. I bet possible in all three of those. I am sorry that my spelling is off. I am really tired I just joined and I also have a cold right now. sorry friends

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad