Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    I will have nothing to do with any project with which she's involved, wouldn't spend a penny to see her films, wouldn't buy a book she's written, nor attend any function at which she's present.
    I was with the 1st Marine Division in Chu Lai, South Viet Nam in 1966-67, and I clearly remember her widely publicized antics in North Viet Nam in 1972. She should have remained there with our MIA.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    I won't be going... I was in the U.S. Army when she was performing traitorous acts in Viet Nam. It's nice when you and your friends are risking your life for the U.S. while someone like her saddles up with the enemy to put you at further risk... No thanks Jane. How she retained her citizenship or neck for that matter is a mystery to me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Others may do what they will, I will never spend a dime to see anything with Hanoi Jane in the cast. Letting her portray Nancy Reagan is akin to sacrilege. Hanoi Jane was a traitor to her country, and should be prosecuted as such.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I would not walk across the street to see Hanoi Jane. I liked her father, a lot, but I would
    ____ on her grave.

Leave a comment:

• There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement

There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement afoot to boycott this movie. What do you think?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad