Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a new movie coming out entitled, "The Butler," in which Jane Fonda plays the part of Nancy Reagan. There is a movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Hanoi Jane married Ted Turner and together they were at all the Atlanta Braves baseball games. It made me sick because the TV cameras were always showing "Traitor Jane" because of her being a movie actress.

I hated the Atlanta Braves and Ted Turner ever since.

Comment

In an interview with Barbara Walters, she said she regretted posing by the anti-aircraft gun, but that could mean she was sorry there was photographic proof of her giving aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war.
      Also, her apology came at a time when a group of New England veterans were planning to stage a demonstration against a film project she was working on, so it was a convenient time to be cordial to veterans.

Comment

Hanoi Jane? I won't be going. There is a "watering hole" near our deer camp with Hanoi Jane Urinal Targets. Great product.

Comment

Hey state, I am a vet and have a couple of questions for you. How can you "do armed forces for free and don't get paid"? What branch, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard are you?

Comment

Sorry to get off subject, so to get back on subject, I would not pay to see anything that she is involved in for entertainment purposes.I would go and protest. Time made her one of their women of the last century, if I recall correctly, which had everyone up in arms. In my opinion she should have never been allowed back into the country when she left North Viet Nam.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad