Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently got a bow( PSE 3G stinger) and I am looking to go small game hunting with it this fall. I will use blunt heads. Any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently got a bow( PSE 3G stinger) and I am looking to go small game hunting with it this fall. I will use blunt heads. Any

I recently got a bow( PSE 3G stinger) and I am looking to go small game hunting with it this fall. I will use blunt heads. Any tips for hunting small game(squirrel/rabbit) with a bow.

Either G5 small game heads or if those are too expensive yoou can buy a whole bunch of "The Adder" small game tip.
    -Jack

Comment

don't shoot squirrels in trees because if you miss you will lose your arrow.

Comment

I have used the cheap collars that go between your field tip and your insert and they seem to work nicely as do blunt tips

Comment

I have used 'judo' tips for years and they seem to work o.k. There is a new version with 2 more fingers.
          Rubber tips are a possibility as are making your own with a spent cartridge case - like a .38spl, glued to the arrow with little brads drilled into the sides. Cheap and no big deal if you loose one.

Comment

aim small miss small

judo tips

Comment

aim small miss small

judo tips

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad