Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it with this site, must sign in twice to accept, takes forever to load and the page graphics overlap. No wonder this pla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with this site, must sign in twice to accept, takes forever to load and the page graphics overlap. No wonder this pla

What is it with this site, must sign in twice to accept, takes forever to load and the page graphics overlap. No wonder this place is turning into another Ghost Blog!

What is it with this site, must sign in twice to accept, takes forever to load and the page graphics overlap. No wonder this place is turning into another Ghost Blog!

Comment

Clay I would respond to your post but I cannot see what you or I wrote

Comment

That's OK.

It wuz worth it just to git the gear to test and keep..

They delivered mah perfectly restored M35-A1 6X6 last week and then the Browning Cynergy Sporting 28 gauge yesterday.

Reckon tomorrow Ah'll go down a logging road and do some rrap shooting!

Comment

Trap, not rrap.

Then, after the hunting trip to Africa they gave me, Ah'll start writin the reviews.

Comment

Bayou..I can't wait to see those reviews In the meantime "Excuse me. I have to go see a man about a dog". lol

Comment

Clay, if you are using internet explorer on windows XP that could be your problem. Down load Mozilla Firefox free as a new browser (free and works faster). micro soft is fazing out IE so you have to up grade.

Comment

This website has the same problem using the Mozilla Firefox browser. That browser does offer the spell-check feature, however.

Comment

Ditto with the Google Chrome browser.

Comment

Yeah, I think they must have done an "upgrade" yesterday because when I tried to logon, I received an error message. Since then, the layout has been horrendous, some content unreadable. I don't understand, if I was paying advertising dollars for this mess I'd demand a refund. I'd be fired if I turned out this kind of code.

Comment

Where do you get spell checker on Mozilla?

Comment

In the current nomenclature; True Dat. It could be better but still a small price to pay for unbiased advice and product endorsement from like thinkers.

Comment

jimbo - It's automatic. Just type an answer to a Field&Stream question and you will see a wiggly red line under any word that is not spelled correctly.
                          But if you type in the word, "wood" meaning to say "would," you will not get the wiggly red line alert because both words actually exist in the English language.
                          Also, proper names are often marked as misspelled, unless they happen to be spelled the same as a real word, as in "Bush."
                          Try it. You'll like it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad