Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With college football season almost upon us, I've seen a few people change their profile pic, so I changed mine also. Who is you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With college football season almost upon us, I've seen a few people change their profile pic, so I changed mine also. Who is you

With college football season almost upon us, I've seen a few people change their profile pic, so I changed mine also. Who is your team and who do think will win it all this year?

You can see that I'm a Michigan fan. And I hate to say this (buckhunter will love me) but I think that Ohio State will be the National Champions. UGGH.

Comment

Roll Tide Roll.

Comment

If I was a betting man, I'd have to put money on Alabama. Not a fan but I certainly respect what Saban has built down there.

Comment

As you can tell from my name the buckeyes are my team. I lik eour chances this year, but Alabama ia always tough.

Comment

Whut Santa said.

Ah took mah first degree at Bama (not O'Bama) and lived across the street from the stadium.

Comment

Santa! I thought we were friends!
              Naw, Bama is a great program always has been and will most likely be for many years to come. Seeing as how my father is from the great state of Louisiana and raised me with purple and gold in my crib it's safe to say I'm an LSU fan. But I'm going to Miss State so I guess I have to learn to love em! Either way, Ole Miss can go to ....

Comment

Win, lose or draw, I'm a TAMU fan! (Texas A&M Univ!)
                "Aig 'em, Giggies"
                Actually, I could give 10 cents about the football! I just love the school!
                ...but the football?
                The "Twelfth Man"?
                All the ROTC's standing for the entire game?
                The bonfire?
                What's not to love on a snappy October afternoon!
                (I'll be in the deer stand! I'll look the score up later, if at all!)

Before lambasting Johnny Manziel, just remember, we're all human!
                Save your real disdain for B. Obama, N. Pelosi, H. Reid etc, etc, etc

Comment

Lost, I like the way you think but I suspect the Buckeyes defense will not be fast enough to stop those speedy SEC teams plus the linebackers are going to be weak, again. I can see a good running team beating the Buckeyes.

I predict the Bucks will have one loss at the end of the regular season, (to Wisconsin) and lose their bowl game by a close margin to the #3 SEC team.

Comment

Win ,lose or draw I'm a "Mountaineer" all the way. No one else gets to stand in the endzone and fire their rifle in the air to celebrate. Lee Corso said he was afraid of the Mountaineer because he thought the Mountaineer was pointing his muzzleloader at him for a remark he made.

Comment

It would be nice to see another team win and be the “new” NCCA football champs.
                      Alabama is dominating like New York Yankees did in baseball.

I will pick the talented Oregon Ducks to be number one team, even thou they lost their last year‘s coach Chip Kelly to the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comment

sorry, NCAA

Comment

Being a Sooner, I would hope that we would rise out of the #16 pre-season spot, but those boys from Alabama are going to bust your bubbles again this year, I'm afraid.

Comment

Florida will be strong this year but we have some tough road games!

Comment

I know I'm going to catch hell for saying this, but I'm routing for whatever team can knock the SEC off of their ivory pedestal and win the championship. I don't care what team wins as long as its not a SEC team.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad