Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently WAM (#1 user)got pistoff and said he wuz gone. Whut got to him? Do you think he can stay gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently WAM (#1 user)got pistoff and said he wuz gone. Whut got to him? Do you think he can stay gone?

Recently WAM (#1 user)got pistoff and said he wuz gone. Whut got to him? Do you think he can stay gone?

Good qwerstun, woofie!
    Bess gess is WAM purdy much speeeeeks hiz mind!
    Don't no him personally, but strikes me as the sort whut don't suffer fools. Thank he ran into sum "whipper snappers" over on the blogs whut torked hiz trowzers.
    If'n he wants to come back, he'll be here. If knot, hop yu enjied him!

Comment

The "fight" was over some stuff that was so silly I thought the combatants were just fooling around. Not worth getting that upset about. I have seen worse on here. Hopefully everybody will cool off.

Comment

WAM had hinted that he has some undisclosed health issues he needed to sort out before his elk hunting trip. I seemed to sense he was quite anxious about that. Perhaps it had something to do with his departure. Sure hope he gets it sorted out. Guess that concerns me the most. I think we all know how important that trip is to him.

Comment

I hope WAM is alright.
          The month of August is archery and black powder hunting season for elk in most mountain states.

If you would like to bring WAM back immediately just write insulting comments about the Alabama college football team. He will defend the “Crimson Tide” from any elk camp.

Comment

Wa Mtn posted this on Amflyers post on page 4: "I'm departing F&S due to the sheetheads who constantly prowl these pages. Just had enough of the BS from Petzal, kudukid, libtards, and other arrogant yankees and infidels."

I'm betting he's gone. He signed off the message board a while back and have not seen him post there in months. So much B.S. around anymore is why I post infrequently myself.

Comment

Ah nose there are professional writers "prowling" other areas of this digital rag who have apparently become jaded and cynical and are to the point where they only want to mess with sumbuggy's haid.

Butt it's safe back here in the Antzerz and the company is good.

No need in pissing on Evvabuddy.

Comment

One has to wear a pretty thick skin when "prowling" any "digital rag." Especially one that's free and essentially not monitored.

Anyway, I have seen WAM dish it out as much as anyone. And he seems to enjoy it. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black. It's okay to be heavily opinionated (and he certainly is) as long as you respect the heavy opinions others wish to express.

And what's with singling out Petzal? Because he didn't jump in on the right side of some totally silly argument about Latin phraseology? Wow! I think there's more to this.

Comment

There once were two cats of Kilkenny,
                  Each thought there was one cat too many,
                  So they fought and they fit,
                  And they scratched and they bit,
                  Till, excepting their nails
                  And the tips of their tails,
                  Instead of two cats, there weren't any.

Comment

Maybe Wam is fishing for walleye on Lake Erie with Hoski?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad