Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just robin-hooded one of my arrows at 30 yards. (Dammit!?) Should I be sad that I just ruined one of my arrows or should I be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just robin-hooded one of my arrows at 30 yards. (Dammit!?) Should I be sad that I just ruined one of my arrows or should I be

I just robin-hooded one of my arrows at 30 yards. (Dammit!?) Should I be sad that I just ruined one of my arrows or should I be happy that I am shooting good groups even at 30 yards? I myself feel both ways.

Be happy the first time. Sad the second time.

Comment

You usually have mixed feeling as you are until it starts to happen regularily. Then you have to start shooting each of your arrows at a different dot on your target. Sounds like you must be shooting carbons and it shattered on you. It's not such a big deal with aluminum arrows, but you do get tired of replacing nocks and feathers.

Comment

AWESOME SHOOT!

Comment

SAD! Are you on meds? Like the man said "Don't worry, Be Happy ! Now shoot different points on target.
          GOOD JOB !!!!!!

Comment

correction buckhunter. be happy the first time. be in awe the second time. and after that, [email protected]$#^$&*!!!!

Comment

Save the shot, hang it on the wall. Unless you pulled them apart, now be sad.

Comment

Whoa, i cant even imagine being able to shoot a robin hood right now but congratulations! I would be happy at first then sad later on when i realize i am going to need new arrows and i see the price.

Comment

Dammit!?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN Dammit!?

Congratulations Sir, you have passed the rights of passage!

Bad luck if you separate them!

Now that’s a wall hanger!!!

Comment

My friend who is the awesome aeriel shot was throwing tomahawks when he somehow managed to perfectly stick the second one directly into the handle of the first just below the tomahawk head. Of course the handle was split and ruined. I think I have a picture of it somewhere. Four of us saw it happen. Trying for 2 or 3 years since none of us have been able to duplicate the accident.
                    I have two .45 ACP 230 grain hardball that my son stacked into a dead stump from about ten yards. When we only saw one hole we dug them out to find that the second bullet was just a bit off center from the back of the first one. We can't duplicate that feat either.

Comment

How much bad luck do I get if I separate them?

Comment

Nice shootin

Comment

hijohn, how much bad luck? The next time you draw your bow back your limbs will split the string will break and you'll get a good whack in the head.

Comment

You need to frame EVERY ONE that you shoot. You are obviously at the top of your game or VERY VERY lucky. If you keep everyone the one will rule out the other. Be proud, show everyone you see or that comes over what you have done. It's not that common and when you can do it fairly commonly then you won't have to ask here you'll be a champ on some circuit!!! Once again congratulations! Do it again!

Comment

Nice Shot. Gets expensive.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad