Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a resonable price for a Savage 99 chambered for .300 Savage that is in good condition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a resonable price for a Savage 99 chambered for .300 Savage that is in good condition?

What is a resonable price for a Savage 99 chambered for .300 Savage that is in good condition?

In NRA "Good" ~80-90% condition; about $350-450 around here. Prices vary across the country. I would personally not pay more than that unless it is in pristine condition in collector's grade.

Comment

Seven years ago I sold a 99RS .300sav with a Griffin&Howe detachable scope mount in 90%+ condition for $900

Comment

Condition, caliber, letter designation, and year of manufacture all play a roll in value. Good condition low desired model 99's - $300. Good condition high desire, respectably over $1000. The .300 savage was certainly one of the more produced, making it less valuable than say a .303 savage or .250-3000(.250 savage) the .250 savage by the way was the first commercial built caliber to attain the 3000 fps mark or so I've been told.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad