Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could meet anybody on this site face-to-face who would it be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I returned from visiting my son in an adjacent state and I'm a little late getting into this discussion, but I am thankful for the kind comments that have been made. We learn so much of each other by what and how we write, but there is no substitute for good, face-to-face conversation over a campfire, a cup of coffee or a jigger of "group tightener", and I hope for the opportunity to meet some of the folks whose contributions and opinions I've enjoyed.
    Like others, I prefer not to mention the people who I would hope to meet because my list, written too spontaneously, would be woefully incomplete, especially since I'd want to include a name or two I've not seen in a while. As an on-line community with a shared interest in the outdoors, I enjoy the time I spend on this site. I celebrate with those who've had successful hunts, I enjoy the travels you describe, and I laugh at some of the wisecracks that have been made. As time passes, I seem to be doing more and more of less and less, and I gravitate to varminting because I've gotten more opportunities for that in the past several years, but I am thankful for a life as a shooter and I'm glad my son has embraced the shooting sports as well. I hope to read and contribute on this site for a long, long time to come, and I wish all of you continued success in the field, blue skies and warm campfires.
    Ed

Comment

Good going Mr. Palumbo!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad