Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could meet anybody on this site face-to-face who would it be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassroots89
    replied
    [Blank]

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    Santa -

Ah is relieved!

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    When it comes to making friends, I am a lot like Will Rodgers, because I never met a person I did not like. True there have been a few that I cared for more than others or I would not have been able to get married, but in that case, I was lucky enough to get a keeper. I have met Country face to face and he was a pretty good sport about it with a tough stomach because my ugly old face did not make him loose his lunch. Warning; I have been told by some that just one look at my face could stop an eight clock, but most of those were females way back when I was asking for a date. I have tried to shield my old ugly face from the general public by growing a beard, thus the moniker of Santa. Country is a very intelligent person with a long history of sport fishing and hunting here on the gulf coast. He really knows his stuff and really is an expert who's knowledge can be trusted. I have also met GERG and he survived the face to face thing also. I had the pleasure to see him catch fish at my favorite fishing hole and had a very good talk with him also. So I am open to meeting anybody out there, but just do not expect to be meeting much on my side. As Popeye says "I yam what I yam" and learned what little I know the hard way. Now that I am tired, retired, and almost expired, I gladly share what little I have learned over the years if I can just con someone into sitting long enough to listen to my stories. And bayouwoof, I would really enjoy sharing a Jubilee with you, and I do not mean the drink. Oh, by the way bayouwoof, I don't kiss and hug on the first date and my wife has to chaperone.

Leave a comment:

• GERG
    replied
    I have met Santa and Firstbubba. Both Fine people. About anyone here would do to ride the river with.

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    WAM from HAM (Birmingham) -

Ah nevva doubted it.

Butt cho strongest point is the willingness (or obligation) to Throw Down The Gauntlet!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Bayouwoof,
    Ah is a lifetime member since 1971 myseff

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    mspl8 -

Thanky for flyin yo flag.

Long may it wave!

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    WAM -

Ah is humbled by yo nomination!

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    Potential Bayouwoof? I been in the souf ma ole life, and bin talken at wai fer a lontime!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    I know a few of the cast of characters on here. I would like to jaw at Bayouwoof about Labradors most any day and lift a glass with Happy Myles, Ishawooa, Idahooutdoors, and Idduckhntr to name just a few. I'd like to meet some of the "top class" shooters on here at the rifle range to see if it is brag or fact...

I will nominate Bayouwoof into the IOOB Hall of Fame!

www.samiesioob.com/IOOB_history.htm

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I would meet anybody face to face who lives in Alaska and who is willing to take me big game hunting.

I would also meet any female face to face on this site who looks like Playboy Bunny and who will take me hunting in any back country with a small pup tent.

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    mspl8 -

Yew got potential, boy!

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    If I ever got to meet Ed Palumbo, I'd want my brother to be along. Both guys are long time divers, reloaders, gun nuts, and plus they're both just genuinely nice guys. They would become instant friends. Me? Well, unfortunately I'm nothing like my brother. :-) But at least most on here know what I'm really like - for better or for worse.

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    I'd have to go with BeeKeeper, though he hasn't been on here in a long time. I've already been lucky enough to meet santa.

Leave a comment:

• walt in wi
    replied
    Can't think of many I WOULDN'T want to talk to in person or share a boat with. Some are definitely more interesting than others when it comes to opinions......

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad