• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you have been fishing

how many of you have been fishing

I will this weekend

Comment

Probably 99.999999999999999999% of the people that have accounts on this website. Myself included.

Nate

Comment

Not as much as I would like...

Comment

I have gone almost daily for the last couple of weeks. I have caught some speckled trout, redfish, flounder, crappie, bass, and catfish. It is a beautiful day so I may go again in a little while.

Comment

I fish every night after work. I'm leaving tomorrow for a solo kayak trip through WV. Can't wait.

Comment

I have to go atleast once a week or I don't know how I would live.

Comment

I finally caught my first fish this Spring! One of my favorites, a Northern Pike (or Snake, Esox lucius, Jackfish), it was only a small guy (12-14 inches long). But, it's only gonna get better!

Comment

Seeing that this is the field and stream website; I would venture to say that everyone has fished sometime in their life. Your question is thoughtless.

Comment

i think that sence that it is a fishing and hunting website that every body on here has at least once in there life.

Comment

my dad lives in wv so have fun kyaking. theres alot of nice sights! iv fished alot so far this year.

Comment

Jay
                        Seeing that it is spring and a new fishing season most places, I think your response is thoughtless, and overly critical.

Comment

as much as possible, which is never enough

Comment

I have never even heard of fishing. (just kidding.) I like to fish, but don't really have many places to fish, seeing how the closest body of water with fish in it is the White River in Indiana and it is completely polluted.

Comment

I have

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad