Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fish or hunt anywhere in the world where would it be ..I'm trying to get some ideas for my next trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could fish or hunt anywhere in the world where would it be ..I'm trying to get some ideas for my next trip

If you could fish or hunt anywhere in the world where would it be ..I'm trying to get some ideas for my next trip

if it is a bird hunt, then Rock Ptarmigan in north Alaska, for big game out would be stone sheep in the same place.

Comment

Kodiak Island, Alaska for brown bear.

Comment

Columbia Basin near Tri-Cities or The Bottoms near Woodland, WA.

Dux n Geece.

Yellowstone for Elx.

Comment

I have hunted and fished in three countries on two continents and eight states and I am happy just hunting and fishing in the Adirondacks. I know there are more productive places for more types of game but I just like the challenge of the New York north country. JMHO

Comment

One of the "Great American" fishing adventures:
            Kodiak, Alaska!
            My sincerest hope is to make one last fishing trip to Kodiak!
            Halibut to almost 400 lbs, ling cod, grey cod, rock fish and then there's the salmon!
            If you've never fought a 35 pound king salmon standing on the deck of a boat in 8 foot seas, you've never experienced "exhilaration"! WOW!

Comment

Alaska no doubt. Never been there but its on my bucket list. Fishing and hunting opportunities abound there so I hear.

Comment

Sask. for a huge whitetail and Africa for a Cape Buffalo.

Comment

Bass fishing at Obregon, Mexico (Lake Ovicahic) where it is impossible to not catch a boat load of lunkers.

Comment

Elk hunting out west with my father.
                    -Jack

Comment

Agreed jhjimbo gotta love the Adirondacks but Alaska would be nice...

Comment

Southwestern Montana has been on my bucket list for a long time. Since I'm getting too close to kicking the bucket, I a going to do that this Fall and can't wait! I've also dreamed a lot about hunting Alaska and Africa and maybe I will find a way to those some day.

My favorite fishing has been for marlin in Hawaii but Cabo San Lucas is also on my bucket list.

Comment

Sarge, if you ever make it to Saskatchewan, Canada hunting for giant whitetail, hunt the central part on the western side of the province.
                          It is the best area and I have been there five times hunting with different deer guides all over that province.
                          Good Luck!

Comment

If I ever had an unlimited amount of money I would head over to Mongolia and fish for 6 foot trout and climb the mountans for weeks and hunt everything that I could.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                              by 99explorer
                              Moncef Slaoui, the top scientist advising the US government's Operation Warp Speed, predicted that more than 100 million Americans would be vaccinated...
                              Today, 04:34 PM
                            • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                              by Ontario Honker Hunter
                              New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                              06-24-2020, 09:09 PM
                            • Reply to The Spam here is insane...
                              by Ernie
                              Yes, it takes a certain temperament, to be a moderator. But the ridiculous amount of spam on this site is embarrassing
                              Today, 04:31 PM
                            • The Spam here is insane...
                              by Ernie
                              With no one here deleting the spammers, this forum has gone to the dogs/spammers.
                              I enjoy the folks here, but with no one to reign in the spammers...
                              10-16-2020, 01:51 PM
                            • Reply to The Spam here is insane...
                              by FirstBubba
                              Ernie, I've joined a couple of "sites" that has "on forum moderators".
                              Sadly, I'm the one who got censored for a very innocuous...
                              Today, 04:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X