Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about this whole Anthony Weiner situation and do you think that the citizens of New York should forgive h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about this whole Anthony Weiner situation and do you think that the citizens of New York should forgive h

What do you guys think about this whole Anthony Weiner situation and do you think that the citizens of New York should forgive him?

I say hell no. at least hes admitting it, but I don't think. I could respect even someone like teddy Roosevelt after a scandal like that.

Comment

They can forgive him.

Butt they also nose thet he is addickted to being a prevert.

Politicians in office are supposed to be representative of the people.

If evvabudy around there is a prevert, then he is their man!

Comment

A position of public trust requires a strong moral compass, a sense of responsibility, a commitment.
        In contrast, we see someone who is thinking with his genitals, who demonstrates poor commitment to a marriage vow, whose judgment seems deeply flawed, and poor impulse control.
        How does he explain this to the citizens of NYC? "I'll do a great job unless I have an erection."

Comment

I thank my lucky Stairs,I no longer Work and Live in NYC! DITTO~~E.J.Palumbo you hit the Mark!!

Comment

He is a pervert, but maybe New York likes perverts? Washington does.

Comment

Well said EJP!

Comment

Jimbo -

Ye're preachin the gospel now, boy!

Let me tell ye about the time...

Comment

Oh, Yeah.

D.C., too!

Comment

Sheeit, the good citizens of New York elect Prince Bloomberg. Why not a skinny little pervert like Weiner? Someone needs to flush the cesspool.

Comment

Anyone who thinks that something like this can be "forgiven" (in a political sense at least) is nuttier than a hatful of squirrel turds.

Comment

amflyer - why do you have an upside down dog as your avatar?

Comment

I would say that Wieners big sin is being stupid. He is no smarter than some teenage girl who tweets a picture to her boyfriend and expects it not to be circulated around school at warp speed. There have been [email protected] scandals through America going back to colonial times. Take a look at Ben Franklin, Taft, JFK, Clinton and the rest. American people seem to draw the line were stealing money is the scandal. I don't care for him because at best he lacks self control or is stupid. At worst he is pandering on the lowest level.

Comment

What is it with these liberal horny Democraps like politicians Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Elliot Spitzer and many others? Can't this party keep it in their pants?

When Anthony Weiner was married he swore an oath to his wife and to God. He broke that trust and his word. I say he can’t be trusted dump him from politics.

Comment

As far as Bloomberg goes he suffers from the same problem all really rich guys have. Unless they get in the public eye no one knows them. If you got on an elevator with Steinbrener you wouldn't know him. Till he fired Billy Martin 8 times. Bloomberg wants to be President. But unlike Giuliani he didn't get Organized Crime out of NY or held sway over 911. The biggest invasion since the War of 1812. Ban a 16oz. soda and Idiot in a Double Wide knows his name. Presidential hopefuls either are known as War Hero's or not at all. Who knew what Bill Clinton did before he was elected. Who could name the Governor of Alaska. Sara Palin?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad