Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2009 trail camera photo of the cougar dragging a big whitetail buck just apperaed in the Field and Stream Trophy Room, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2009 trail camera photo of the cougar dragging a big whitetail buck just apperaed in the Field and Stream Trophy Room, again

The 2009 trail camera photo of the cougar dragging a big whitetail buck just apperaed in the Field and Stream Trophy Room, again. Twelve states and twelve hunters claim it is their trail camera that took the photo. Go to my first comment and click on the photo link with the true story. The real state and camera man has come forward. My question is why do some hunters, fisherman, trappers and trail camera men lied about their wild game bagged?

The truth about the 2009 cougar dragging a big buck on trail camera photo is in the link below.

www.buckmanager.com/2009/05/21/mountain-lion-really-killed-this-whitetail/

Comment

The only reason I can think of is that they want to be the one that got the big one... They want people to talk about what they killed. They want the spot light of the town. It gets me the people who want to brag about how long they been hunting this year. When everybody knows who is hunting and who is not.

Comment

My older brother's neighbor is a young hunter in his teens and years ago he said he killed a nice buck during archery season.

We started to butcher that buck for the young man and found four broken ribs inside the body with a broken spine. Some of the blood inside the body was all jellified.

The buck was killed by a vehicle and the kid picked it up off the highway.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to So is everyone ready for deer season
          by fitch270
          The kids have already put two deer in the freezer this year so we're pretty well set. I've been out with the bow just once for an evening sit and saw...
          Today, 07:01 PM
        • So is everyone ready for deer season
          by Milldawg
          With my hectic schedule between work and owning and operating another business now. My shooting and hunting for this year have been shelved. So I am going...
          Yesterday, 09:20 AM
        • Reply to Debate #2: new rules
          by 99explorer
          Rumor has it that Trump will be bringing a bullhorn to the final debate tonight in Nashville, so he will not have to depend on an open microphone to be...
          Today, 06:49 PM
        • Debate #2: new rules
          by FirstBubba
          New debate rules change.

Moderator controlled "mute" button.

Who made the request?
          The "Biden Campaign"!...
          10-02-2020, 02:10 PM
        • Reply to Debate #2: new rules
          by 99explorer
          I just checked and there are currently 49 users online at the Outdoor Life site.
          But no political topics in the "Other" forum.
          We
          Today, 06:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X