Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am old and and a bit of an OLD GUY. Things that P!ss me off are personal. Read the first text and add your own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am old and and a bit of an OLD GUY. Things that P!ss me off are personal. Read the first text and add your own.

I am old and and a bit of an OLD GUY. Things that P!ss me off are personal. Read the first text and add your own.

The Thumb nail on the left is my Patron Saint. Taught by my parents whose food was precious and not to be wasted. It was a Given. Getting older I saw the inscription on a Jagermiester Bottle. "This is the Hunters Badge of Honor. That he protect and nourish and hunt sportingly and to honor the Creature and his Creatures".

Good thought; just a little taken back by a Liqueur bottle.

Comment

It bothers me when people on T.V. or in real life take a bird or game animal and do not respect it. I guess I am older than you, Carl. When I take an animal, I always have a quiet few seconds to be thankful for the animal. Old fashion I guess.
      The laughing and cheering over a kill is out of place for me, makes it seem like they are playing some kind of a video game. JMHO.

Comment

I don't like non productive moochers and freeloaders feeding off the government with monetary checks. I can't stand gun owners who support President Obama and the liberals for whatever reason.

Comment

Nice choice as a patron saint. Jaegermeister means "hunt master" and has been around in Germany since the mid-late 1800's using this emblem. Weidmanns Heil!

Comment

I'll just jump on with jhjimbo and Gary, along with the liberalization and rotting of American values topped off with a little surveilance and data mining.

Comment

I resent the production of movie documentaries like Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 911" in an attempt to influence the outcome of U.S. elections.

Comment

People flicking cigarette buts out of their car windows at intersections piss me off. How's that for a pet peeve?

Comment

Or the kids spitting their gum on the sidewalk in front of every establishment. What's up with that? Ugh! Here there's a province wide ban on smoking in any public place (whew!). Now the slobs stand right in front of the doorways smoking so the rest of us have to walk through that stench. Bad enough I have to put up with it but little kids in strollers? Yeah, that jerks my chain!

Comment

I've got nothing against smokers. Just litterbugs, and these are the ones I see every day living in the city.

Comment

My biggest pet peeves are just plain, stupid people and kinks in a water hose.

Comment

Ah is Old, too.

An original F&S Crusty Old Flatulence.

If ennything pi$$ed me off, Ah'd nevva say.

Becuz certain minorities and "sexual preference" groups have obtained more Constitutional rights than evvabuddy else.

And they git Federal Funding to haul me into court and prove that I am biased against them and have me convicted and sue me on the basis of illegally-obtained private e-mails or mebbe something Ah published on Field and Stream.

Comment

My pet peeve is conservatives that think they are the only Gun Nuts.

Comment

Not enough time, not enough space.
                            Know-it-alls
                            Bullies
                            Self righteous buffoons
                            People who think the Gov't "owes" them
                            Etc, etc, etc.......
                            Yeah and that kinked hose thingie....

Comment

I forget one of my big "Hot Button" issues!

"EDUCATED IDIOTS!"
                              Those people who, as Jerry Clower stated, "...have been educated beyond your intelligence!..."

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad