Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question for all the military veterans on here, see first post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If done right and done with respect, I'll bet your Grandfather be proud of' ya!

Seriously, I would enlist the aid of someone in that Branch to assist you for proper placement of all items and proper fit.

Comment

Just do it in good taste and make your grandfather proud as well as the men and women who have and are currently serving. Everybody likes a little recognition as long as it doesn't make the people being recognized look bad by the ill informed, so do a little research and look sharp.

Comment

There is nothing illegal about wearing service uniforms in a theatrical production portraying military personnel. Wearing the uniform by the unauthorized becomes an offense if one is impersonating a military member, i.e. misrepresentation.

Comment

As WAM stated nothing illegal about this, as a vet myself this seems to be more along the lines of a theatrical type production. Where your issue would lie with the law and most vets (there will always be a few who would get p#d off regardless) is if you wore a uniform and claimed to have served (I.E. Stolen valor)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad