Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia Question: How much of Humane Society funds actually go to shelters? Is it A) 30% B) 10% OR C) 0%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia Question: How much of Humane Society funds actually go to shelters? Is it A) 30% B) 10% OR C) 0%

Trivia Question: How much of Humane Society funds actually go to shelters? Is it A) 30% B) 10% OR C) 0%

My guess is 10%. The rest is probably personnel and overhead. And advertising and political contributions. We can forget lobbyist either.

Comment

I'll take a wild guess and say 0%.
      Their revenues probably all go for advertising and executive salaries.

Comment

My guess is A-30% with PESTA and the Sad Dogs, Donkey in Mexico on TV.

Comment

My guess is A-30% with PETA,ASPCA and the Sad Dogs, Donkey in Mexico on TV.

Comment

I would guess 10% as well.

Comment

Hi...

My guess would be no more than 10%.

So...what's the answer...??

Comment

10%

Comment

It’s important to distinguish between the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and your local Humane Societies. The local organizations are focused on shelters. The HSUS is not associated with local shelters and is an extreme anti-hunting, anti animal-agriculture group aligned with PETA. Only about 1-2 percent of their revenue goes to shelters (even though their ads would make you believe differently). The rest goes to their lobbyists and lawyers trying to impose new restrictions on farmers, hunters and anglers.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad