Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just noticed after five days the following statement: "your answers and comments have been queued pending modification by site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just noticed after five days the following statement: "your answers and comments have been queued pending modification by site

Just noticed after five days the following statement: "your answers and comments have been queued pending modification by site administration and may be approved in the future". Or close to that statement. Many apologies if any of my comments may have been out of line

Happy...Your a Straight Shooter in my Book!

Comment

They must have you mixed up with someone else.

Comment

When has ANYTHING you have EVER said been out of line? Few on here but you and Ed Palumbo can make that claim. Something is really haywire, Happy. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it (Hint, hint!).

Comment

Strange. I have seen some of your posts recently????

Comment

Strange. Have you tried cleaning out your cache?

Comment

You could always re-sign up under a different moniker. May I suggest "Still-Happy, but-getting-just-a-little-bit-perturbed-Myles," or perhaps just "Yohan." I mean, everyone knows that was your alter ego, right?

Okay, just kidding.

If its not fixed by tomorrow, maybe we can flood the next "Gun Nut" post with "Fix Happy's account, dammit" comments. I'm game.

Comment

I am surprised to hear that. Your comments have always been very moderate. I'll join in if there is anything we can do to help.

Comment

Somebody must be thin skinned around these parts... I've never been offended and find your posts funny and educational.

Comment

you alway are respectful and helpful.

Comment

Happy,
                      I think they are removing some of your remarks because your experience, and your excellent courteous comments make the other editors of Field and Stream appear...wanting.

Comment

Happy,
                        I think DP should look into this...Oh wait, this is a tech thing, and you must be 12 to 14 yrs old to understand it. sorry Dave.

Comment

You have to love this site! You're the lucky one (sarcasm) that has to deal with the moonbats that run this web page!

I'm seriously curious what is going on with the entire F&S site? It's as if they farmed it out to the same far East services as Sallie Mae did.

Comment

It appears my banishment was lifted today, as evidenced by acceptance of this answer, and an earlier comment on Federal Cape-Shok Woodleigh bullets. Thanks for everyone's support.

Comment

Hang in there Happy! I consider your answers to be the most helpful and polite among the many great members of this site. I did not see your bullet post but know that it would honestly represent your vast experience. I do know we have to be careful with negative comments about products because F&S obtains revenue from advertisers who must do their best to hide negative experiences from the buying public. Please keep those great comments coming!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad